qm.gif
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qbuox/

qm.gif

Kenn Lee

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I love the lenny pic!!!!!! hahah thats so funny. just checked it. haha
i try to be a good sport. my moms dog got hit by a car today.. so sad right before i was going to get my bus ticket... ughhhhhh

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
I love the lenny pic!!!!!! hahah thats so funny. just checked it. haha
i try to be a good sport. my moms dog got hit by a car today.. so sad right before i was going to get my bus ticket... ughhhhhh
Damn that sucks man. You are a hella lot better sport than me...lol

K

Kim Chee

I've never been to Memphis.:(
And I don't have any marketable talent.:(
Sorry about your Mom's dog.:(

Glad you liked the Lenny pic, have fun in Memphis.:)

Kenn Lee

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks guys. he was a real cool dog. i was just petting him at like 4am lastnight. he has that weird dog smile and emotional personality. name was zane. he was an austrailan sheppard. i carried his body to the car with my dad. weird how sad it can be when such an "innocent" creature is killed by people, i thought it was a bad omen he was killed before i went and got my bus ticket. so im still waiting to go and get it.. 186$ but yeah.

Kenn Lee

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
On a different note. My marketable talent is playing the blues. and sewing. and presistance. I love the blues so much. Thats one of the biggest reasons why i love memphis. that and Memphis Tn, was named after Memphis in Egypt. and i feel a very strong connection to egypt. so this is my pigramage to Memphis to bask in the pale light of the moon and in my spirit quest reunite my innerself with the great spirts. ya kno... indian stuff. lol.
But again guys thanks for the condolences. Much appreceated.

Reactions: Shadowplay

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads