Memphis TN, and SOUTHWEST

Kenn Lee

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey I'm heading to Memphis TN. Things to do are everywhere. ELVIS and BEAL STREET.
If you find yourself longing for reconnecting with the great spirts. Or a romantic night next to the missisippi with a bottle of grandad and a warm pipe, I'm going to head in and set up a camp. COME ON DOWN THE COAST IS CLEAR BABY!

Kenn Lee

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Beale streeet.jpg

Shadowplay

Reaction score
The real Memphis...haha. Actually a pretty scary place. Cops won't let you hang out around Neal street too long either. Especially if you're spanging or fooling around.

Shadowplay

Reaction score
Hahahhaha. No one was questioning your credibility. I just hate Memphis and a lot of people who haven't been think its some great romantic place. I guess it can be If you go there with a lot of cash and a place to crash but I've been through plenty and had less than desirable times. But thanks for being sure that everyone on the site can see how "cool" and "well traveled" you are...lol...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads