Libertatia 09 | Squat the Planet

Libertatia 09

marc

Reaction score
damn i wish i could make it but im gonna be in portland. if anyone is driving down from portland though ill help gas jug

DFA

Reaction score
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
Here's the line-up for this year.

VOESTEK, POPULATION REDUCTION, BASURA, VERBAL ABUSE, M.D.C., NIHILIST CUNT, THOUSANDS WILL DIE, BLOD ROTT, FISTIFUKS, SEPTIC SHOCK, RUM REBELLION, ZABALEEN, MASS TERROR, D.A.F., BLOOD STAINED REALITY, DREADFUL CHILDREN, CYANIDE DESTRUCT, TRANSTORNO, EAT THE LIVING, HUKAHOLIX, Y.I.A., MILITAS MISCHIEF, DEMINISHING DEVICE, SEDITION, RED WHITE & DIE, ZOMBATS, HOBO GOBLINS, DI NGUNUM, MYKE RAMEN SOLO, CAN-CANNIBALS

I'm fucking stoked that MDC is playing again...

Rash L

Reaction score
its definitely still on...
and like usual I have no one to go with...
but, UNLIKE usual, I have gas money.

If you are thinking of going up from Southern Cali, and you have room in your vehicle or whatever, drop me a message. I dont take up that much room and this year is going to be AWESOME!! I'd hate to miss it AGAIN!

Salem M.

Reaction score
So what time is the whole Libertatia?, I'mma have to trek down there either on my main trip or as a side trip.
Anyone going down there thats gotta pass through Humboldt?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
damn! theyre not going to just move it somewhere else near by?

Rash L

Reaction score
I heard that they had an alternate spot IF the first spot doesn't work out, though I have heard absolutely NO word about this being canceled, from the SD Pyrate Punx or from the Colony of Libertatia/Chief Blackdawg. It is true that when they went to scout the Big Sur spot out there WAS a fire coming over the hill, but supposedly now things are open again and the fire is extinguished.
I'm wondering where/who you got this cancellation information from, and if you can prove it? If I hear anything I will post it here.

Once again, I am still looking for a ride from So Cali. Let me know if you can help... hitching and hopping are out, as I have things to do the next week and need to be back in enough time.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads