let there be light??

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
anybody have any ideas on how to light a squat, preferably something that wont burn the place down?? my place is nestled under the oaks so i only get a few hours of work in it a day.

-thanx

ponyspit

UrbanNokizaru

Reaction score
Website
ninjabikeslut.tumblr.com
Get some of those gardens lights that suck up energy during the day and light up in the night. Other than that I'm thinking crank/shake flashlight or some candles + mirrors but that's annoying to set up unless you make your own mirror set up for the space.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Tried the garden lights,and if you get enough of them with a high enough rating,they do for basic reading,sewing,cooking illumination.they work better if you clean the collectors surface dayly,and adjust the angle to follow the sun every couple of hours.

Wotan

Reaction score
Website
wodinswrath.blogspot.com
For practical ambient light (not for reading by) any patio lights set that comes with a small solar panel which can be placed out of the squat in the light is great and safe. Now is a great time to find them on sale.

genghis braun

Reaction score
I get a beer can or an empty tin can, melt some wax into it, and stick a few pieces of rope in it as the wick. they burn bright as fuck and they last forever.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads