Kick it worldwide? Portugal, Europe, Africa, free-style, anywhere | Squat the Planet

Kick it worldwide? Portugal, Europe, Africa, free-style, anywhere

Katbearfoot

Reaction score
Website
ello.co
What’s up? I’ll be in Portugal from mid-October until at least mid-November. I’d like to get into some hitchhiking or some other adventure.. I can stay in the Schengen area until January 14.. So maybe head over to Cyprus (or some other non-schengen country).. or pop over to Morocco when my time is up (I’ve been there before and I know it’s pretty chill). I dislike cold weather, so I’ll want to head somewhere warmish.. but I’m very open to suggestions on where to go..
I’ve been traveling the world since 2012, but I’m finally ready to go hard and meet some like-minded footloose travelers. I’ve done a bit of hitching, but could use more XP. Would absolutely love to have an adventurous road dawg. Hit me up!
(I have known very few other hardcore travelers and have only had a road dawg for a short trip, so if someone with some XP wanted to kick it and go exploring the world for a bit, that would be righteous.)
And any tips on where to go in Portugal/ Europe would be appreciated.. I’m broke, so looking for work exchange, community living type stuff
Happy travels!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads