Kat/Katbastard/Elias Nathan Altman | Squat the Planet

Kat/Katbastard/Elias Nathan Altman

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Be wary who you trust here, even if they're important on this site, it doesn't mean too much. I'm calling out Kat, the former admin of this site as being officially bad news. Aside from the personal drama with this site, which people who know me, know I'm not really fazed by internet shenanigans (I'm friends with people who have done that, but whatever). Kat was a domestic abuser and was charged with sexual assault in 96 and molested a child in 00, and here's the proof: http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IA101177578/Elias-Nathan-Altman.html

He's also stolen from the collective he was in, in East Jesus. His photo is in the link above. Scroll down for more details. Apparently he is not to be allowed near children, so be warned.

Reactions: Nelco

Unslap

Reaction score
Sexual assault, what does that mean rape? or maybe he was playing around with a 17 year old and her dad saw and convinced her to say it wasnt consentual in court. And sex with a minor, whatever 17 is old enough and kat was much younger then. I dont know this guy or the specifics but are you sure we should try to ruin his reputation? If you think im being dumb tell me why, im just thinking out loud

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Sexual assault, what does that mean rape? or maybe he was playing around with a 17 year old and her dad saw and convinced her to say it wasnt consentual in court. And sex with a minor, whatever 17 is old enough and kat was much younger then. I dont know this guy or the specifics but are you sure we should try to ruin his reputation? If you think im being dumb tell me why, im just thinking out loud

I'm going to be totally honest and say that I have no idea. In the year that Kat and I were (now formerly) friends he never mentioned having to register as a sex offender, nor the circumstances around it.

I didn't post this information before since I didn't want to seem like I was getting some kind of petty revenge for our falling out.

What I can tell you for sure though is that Kat has stolen a large amount of money from East Jesus (around $900), stole an ipad from someone visiting EJ, then sold it on ebay after getting someone else to send their galaxy tab in trade for it (this information was discovered after we kicked him out of East Jesus). Kat had also launched a several month campaign of harassment (phone calls, threatening emails/images, etc) against myself, east jesus, and an attempted hack against stp itself.

I haven't posted my feelings on this subject earlier, mainly because I was hoping the fire would simply go out if i didn't fan the flames with this kind of info (or as some might see it, drama).

Kat has admitted to all of the charges above (to the folks of EJ anyway), and has a warrant in the state of california for failure to appear in court for charges of domestic abuse against his wife (which also happened at east jesus).

so yeah, there's a multitude of reasons to not trust kat. if the sex offender thing wasn't something serious i feel like he would have said something about it. i mean, if the same thing happened to me, and it was total bullshit, id make a big joke of it all the time, because i do agree that people get "sex offender" status for stuff that doesn't even have to do with why those laws are around.

the reason this is all coming up now is because (correct me if im mis-quoting this finn) StP has been contacted by some concerned family members that have a child that is either currently or formerly involved with this individual, and we felt a general consensus that this information should be make available to the community.

Dmac

Reaction score
shit, hope puckett is not still with him. can not understand staying with someone who abuses you.

Reactions: Andrea Van Scoyoc

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
shit, hope puckett is not still with him. can not understand staying with someone who abuses you.

they officially got divorced a month or two ago. penny is almost as bad as kat though in my opinion, she won't stop harassing me and posting lies about me on her tumblr. i wish these people would leave me alone and get a fucking life.

JMA

Reaction score
Let me help. I'm his ex-wife and the mother of his two children. I don't like spreading drama but I think it's important that the word gets out about this man so people can be protected and he can hopefully receive the long prison sentence he deserves. His charge from 2000 was from molesting a 12 year old. He also stole from her parents and threatened her with violence if she told on him. His charge from 1996 is from raping both of his younger sisters. Since then he has continued to offend with underage girls and has additional charges. He was abusive towards me, hid his record as a sex offender and is a pathological liar, meth addict and compulsive thief. He has been given multiple chances at a good life and each time he has continued to offend. He is a dangerous and manipulative sociopath. He is currently on the run for failing to register as a level three sex offender (the highest level), so if you see him notify the police. Oh, and he is legally not allowed to be around children, his own or anybody else's.

Dirtbaguette

Reaction score
Wow....JMA I am so sorry for your children & you. I'm very sad hearing this as I was once friends with him. Penny is a good girl & please do not judge her soley from her choices in men. Matt I realize there is some anger on both sides between you & Penny (dunno details & don't wanna) but I hope one day maybe you can at least be civil to each other. She has been victimized by Kat as well. Hate me, ban me or whatever but I do consider Penny a good friend. I think we all got used by Kat & this saddens me more than angers me. I hope everyone he has hurt can find peace.....

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hate me, ban me or whatever but I do consider Penny a good friend. I think we all got used by Kat & this saddens me more than angers me. I hope everyone he has hurt can find peace.....

I don't know why people assume that if they have a different opinion than me that they're going to get banned. You haven't done anything worth banning over. Also, I don't even care about about Penny, I just don't like being harassed by people that have so little to do with their time they have to make up bad things to say about me. It's immature and just plain psycho.

K

Kim Chee

Let me help. I'm his ex-wife and the mother of his two children. I don't like spreading drama but I think it's important that the word gets out about this man so people can be protected and he can hopefully receive the long prison sentence he deserves. His charge from 2000 was from molesting a 12 year old. He also stole from her parents and threatened her with violence if she told on him. His charge from 1996 is from raping both of his younger sisters. Since then he has continued to offend with underage girls and has additional charges. He was abusive towards me, hid his record as a sex offender and is a pathological liar, meth addict and compulsive thief. He has been given multiple chances at a good life and each time he has continued to offend. He is a dangerous and manipulative sociopath. He is currently on the run for failing to register as a level three sex offender (the highest level), so if you see him notify the police. Oh, and he is legally not allowed to be around children, his own or anybody else's.

I don't know Kat and am not defending him. Something didn't smell right so I conducted a quick websearch which produced information that indicates that his '96 offense was "attempted child molestation" and "public indecency" which is far different than what you indicate. Maybe the prosecutor gave him a great plea offer but it seems a bit of a stretch from 2 counts of rape.
THERE ARE 64 REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS IN ZIP CODE 98122
Name
Level
Year of Birth
Race
Sex
Height
Weight
Hair color
Eye color
Address
Offense
ALTMAN, ELIAS NATHAN
W
M
6 ft. 03 in.
280 lbs.
BRO
BRO
15XX BOYLSTON AVE
Attempted Child Molestation
www.freewebs.com/sscs/resources/offenders_%20zip.doc
http://www.google.com/#q=elias+altm...pw.r_qf.&fp=3d04e930a01db91d&biw=1120&bih=602
Got anything a little more solid? Marriage/Divorce certificates?
Just looking for the truth.

JMA

Reaction score
Check out this link. It's more accurate: http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IA101177578/Elias-Nathan-Altman.html
Two of the charges listed in the link above are sexual assault and sexual conduct with a minor from 1996. Years ago his parole officer called me and told me that those charges stem from him raping his sisters, who were 11 and 13 at the time. The public indecency from 1996 is from him having sex with one sister in front of the other sister. The charge from 2000 was plea bargained down.
I think it's odd that some people are so unwilling to believe that Elias could actually be a seriously dangerous offender. But it's true you have no way of knowing if I'm really who I say I am. I do have a marriage certificate and divorce papers but not sure how I would show them to you lol. Believe what you like, but don't be naive. I'm just trying not to let anyone else be hurt by him. Look up Sarah Corzine on myspace and ask her about Kat/Elias. She was 15 years old and he was 23 and already a sex offender when he cheated on me with her. He told her he was unmarried, that he would marry her, both of which were untrue, then ended up stealing from her. Or look up Pippie HFM on facebook - that's his younger sister - and ask her. She can tell you a LOT.

• Useful
Reactions: OakTreeHopper
K

Kim Chee

Check out this link. It's more accurate: http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IA101177578/Elias-Nathan-Altman.html<-----Why is this more accurate? More accurate than what? That is the same link the OP posted. Re-posting doesn't strengthen your argument. Two of the charges listed in the link above are sexual assault and sexual conduct with a minor from 1996. I see. Years ago his parole officer called me and told me that those charges stem from him raping his sisters, who were 11 and 13 at the time. Do you have any legal paperwork indicating he raped two minors as you claimed? I heard it from somebody sounds like gossip (even though it may be true). The public indecency from 1996 is from him having sex with one sister in front of the other sister. The charge from 2000 was plea bargained down. From what? That charge would be public information. I think it's odd that some people are so unwilling to believe that Elias could actually be a seriously dangerous offender. I don't disbelieve that he could be a seriously dangerous offender. I also believe that pissed off former wives are often willing to jump into the fray and demonize their former loves (especially on the Internet). But it's true you have no way of knowing if I'm really who I say I am. I do have a marriage certificate and divorce papers but not sure how I would show them to you lol. Why lol, was that really funny? Take a picture of the document, blur out your info and post it if you have it. This also is public information, but most people wouldn't go through the time/trouble. But since you have it, I'm sure its no trouble. So if I see it here within the next couple days, I'll apologize and say sorry for doubting you. Believe what you like, but don't be naive. Do I sound naive or are you just name calling? I'm just trying not to let anyone else be hurt by him. No matter what either of us say, I don't think there's a person out there who reads this let their children near him. Look up Sarah Corzine on myspace and ask her about Kat/Elias. She was 15 years old and he was 23 and already a sex offender when he cheated on me with her. He told her he was unmarried, that he would marry her, both of which were untrue, then ended up stealing from her. Or look up Pippie HFM on facebook - that's his younger sister - and ask her. She can tell you a LOT.

I'm sure both of these young ladies have been traumatized enough without having to be contacted by a stranger on the Internet.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
From what I understand,he has been arrested,so if the court system does it's job,he's gone for awhile !

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

elias bastard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
glad to see every one taking sides and judging someone with out knowing the details, great thing is i still have lots of people who know me and one, dont judge me on the things that happened when i was 15, and two, know my story. penny and i are still married, but we are not getting back together, she is my friend and will always be. i am out of jail right now, i was in jail for failure to register as a sex offender, i am not saying that i have not made mistakes, but i am working on becoming a better person. the crimes of my past are in my past and now that the past has come to light, i am truly lucky for this, because i get to see who is real and who is a piece of shit. i know not every one will get to see this because the people in power here will block it, but don't believe everything you hear about me or about anyone else. everything i have done wrong is public knowledge and found easily on the net. believe the official shit not the hear say.

• Stupid
Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads