Kat/Katbastard/Elias Nathan Altman (1 Viewer)

Matt Derrick

Permanent Wanderer
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
i know this is a bit random, but i happened across his new facebook today and his new tumblr page:

https://www.facebook.com/dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot
http://prisonwilldothattoaman.tumblr.com/

and he's still in jail, but not sure for how long. just as a reminder, he's pretty good at spinning a sob story about how misunderstood he is and how innocent he is, and how he doesn't understand why people hate him. don't believe the lies. if you see him, steer clear. fortunately, he's super easy to spot:

tumblr_mdppjkMzie1qmxwbgo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mfdwzcnL5F1qgjtj1o1_500.jpg

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Dirtbaguette

April 25 2015 is his scheduled release date......
i know this is a bit random, but i happened across his new facebook today and his new tumblr page:

https://www.facebook.com/dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot
http://prisonwilldothattoaman.tumblr.com/

and he's still in jail, but not sure for how long. just as a reminder, he's pretty good at spinning a sob story about how misunderstood he is and how innocent he is, and how he doesn't understand why people hate him. don't believe the lies. if you see him, steer clear. fortunately, he's super easy to spot:

View attachment 17191 View attachment 17192

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
StP Supporter
hehe that is one hell of a face tat, but yeah I think everyone is aware. :)

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
I swear I saw this guy in Oregon, but I think it is a guy with a similar face tat. The guy I saw was a little younger. And lmfao Matt for the "I'm a D-bad and got banned" tag on this A-hole's account picture.

Matt Derrick

Permanent Wanderer
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
I swear I saw this guy in Oregon, but I think it is a guy with a similar face tat. The guy I saw was a little younger

i heard a rumor that he had that facial tat removed. not sure of the validity of that tho.

And lmfao Matt for the "I'm a D-bad and got banned" tag on this A-hole's account picture.

ha, yeah, anyone that gets banned gets their user title changed to that.

Desert Punk

Lurker
Hahaha hell yeah, what's good dude? You ready to ride the slowest rail line in America? And NOT disappear in the mountains at night this time?
Hell yeah I'll try but the mountains be tempting I'm in Cheyenne right now trying to get some we just went to the emergency room my lady had a little trouble all is well now the BNSF has been being slow nothing coming through we may get a ride from some friends to Denver

K

Kim Chee

I closed my account
@Raging Bird and @Desert Punk, you might want to consider starting a different thread or communicating via pm as this thread has gotten of topic.

If anybody has anything to say which is on topic, kindly share.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$105.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $105.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.