in santa cruz. | Squat the Planet

in santa cruz.

maus

Reaction score
and let me tell you, its a lovely place. lovely enough that im semi settled down now. built me a little house in the woods; i know my way around and have a few extra tarps. theres a really good crew around these parts. im down to busk , have fires, go hiking... drink wine by the ocean? yea. holler at me if youre around.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
maus i think i met you in seattle during folklife this year.. glad to hear ya'll are kicking ass in santa cruz still, hoping to make it down there before all too long!

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
wow, your pic looks exactly like someone i met there from santa cruz. anyway, guess that wasn't you!

marc

Reaction score
i met him in frisco and we were hitching to venice beach and he got a brown recluse spider bite so he went to the hospital in big sur and we split ways. but last i heard he was in santa cruz.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
ah, i see. i think i may have met you afterall then, behind the trailer park, the same night my avatar pic was taken last spring!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads