Im not one to usually bash people... But FUCK! Really?

D

Deleted member 20

No offense to Nomadfrom82 or his Integrity on the situation but both bl3byyou & Nomadfrom82 are online personalities. I havent met either of them in person or was I there when this supposed shit happened. Has anyone called bl3wbyyou whos # is clearly posted on his bio? I would assume that if anything did happen to this girl that both these people will be persons of interest & investigated for any wrong doing. Any Detective is gonna start with what he knows first. Whats known is that these two people were with her last. Now all of the sudden shes missing, & one of the people is posting things online about the other persons character. Being big & quiet or unskilled in being on the road, lazy, not willing to spange for drug money or for pitch or being a virgin doesnt make him a killer, rapest or even her protector & babysitter regardless of unwritten rules of the road. Id hate for a witchhunt to start without knowing everything. That being said, should vigilante justice be the first course of action? Cops wont care about the rules of the road. What it looks like without evidence to me is that an online witchhunt is occuring. Whos to say that a crime did or didnt get commited? Now people dont get me wrong as I am not blaming anyone or trying to start an argument or debate but. Whos to say that if a crime did get committed & was witnessed by the other, or that both parties were involved. How do we know that there isnt some alibi building going on via an online forum? For all we know & this is gonna sound fucked up. In theory both these users were accomplices on some fucked up crime with the victim being the girl. Now since they are getting scared are attempting to blame the other in an attempt to save themself from the death penalty. Where is bl3wbyyou? Why isnt he online preaching his innocence or slandering nomadfrom82's character. No offense but some people really are scumbags of the worst kinds. Theres no way to know if they are your road dogs, some driver picking you up hitching or someone letting you crash somewhere.

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Hey man I never said any of the above, not the way you put it especially, just was talking about how this charcter was just a odd person.. I was just mearly pissed at the whole situation of a good friend dissapearing

Reactions: Matt Derrick
D

Deleted member 20

My goal wasnt to infuriate you. You must be worried & the last thing I wanted to do is start a petty forum war. Without knowing the parties invovled I am impartial as they come. These things do have away of snowballing, users here have already offered to exact justice. It was more to caution others to make their own opinions based on actual proof. I would hate for this guy to be completely innocent of any wrong doing & be harmed by another user because of it, then come to find out that the girl is safe & sound. God forbid another user decided to go all Joe Vigilante on thise dude & wind up in jail for it, only later to learn she turned up. The fact that she hasnt contacted family & updated her social networking sites doesnt sound good. Hell even the best riders could have an accident or somehow pick the wrong ride or end up someplace alone facing unknown dangers. I would also hate to learn that any of the hypothetical scenarios that I mentioned earlier were true. I want everyone riding trains, hitchiking & all travelers to be safe. This community really doesnt need any more negative attention.

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
very good perspective Highway... really opens up the senses to the whole situation. Thanks for that. I am one of those that needed that. I, like all of you, hope that everything is ok... I believe it is pertinent that we all keep our eyes and ears open, keep feelers out, and take a breath as we remember that the focus hear should be finding a traveler who may have lost her way. As a community, if we are to do anything at all, let it start by finding Tami first. That is if she wants to be found. Anyone ever thought of that? As Highway said, we def dont need bad attention or infighting... but thats just my own humble opinion...

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Eithet way, I fully understand the concept of someone getting lost and not wanting to be found, but I also understand the concept of something being completely out of someones charcter, after traveling with tami and being around her almost every day I think I have at least a general idea of what is out of charcter for tami

rock city

Reaction score
I ran into this kid in florida, seemed harmless, wasn't about to roll with him though. as soon as I got to nola he had been doing exactly what you described to a friend of mines place, then also got the boot after mulling around her work for hours. Last seen following some kids, jimbo and powers with 211 and tracks tatted under his eye, nothing against them I dunno em but he was following them around. He bragged about being the one who posted the rail atlas on here.

Noble Savage

Reaction score
so oh girl and creeper boy fake missing the train cuz oh girl wants to say adios to the op to hang with new dude ...OP don't know about new dude or does and is in denial and blames creeper boy...Amber Alert goes out and creeper boy comes clean about oh girl dumping OP but not about being a creeper...end of story

D

Deleted member 20

Nice Summary brotherJohn. I instantly thought about this old dusty springfield song while reading it but replaced the lyric "Preacher" with "Creeper". Check out the second link (mash up with cypress hill) too.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Unsure. Bl3w says so in a sleeping bag post.

can someone give an update on this situation? i agree that it's a little disconcerning, and bl3wbyyou's lack of input is not helping. i'd like to get more info about what the current situation is before (possibly) adding bl3wbyyou to the untrustworthy users section.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Anyone? I'm probably going to let this drop if no one wants to respond.

• Useful
Reactions: Killjoy

urchin

Reaction score
I didn't see that…

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358463906.469264.jpg

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
Online threats of vengeance are retarded, it's not your responsibility to stay with someone, pretty much every woman I have ever traveled with has always been like "I can handle this shit myself", being chivalrous in the least way pisses them off.
So she's short/petite. Still doesn't make a difference. It's not someone's fault for splitting up with them, I don't mean to sound cavalier and I hope this chick is alright, but you're blaming the wrong person. Maybe because you feel guilty and are blaming yourself??

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads