Im not one to usually bash people... But FUCK! Really?

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
So for the past month ive been very patient, I met up with this kid on here while I was in jax, he expressed his want to meet up and travel, he goes on about how he has been riding trains and kickin it and that he is a good road dog to have. I was crashin at my boy marros house, it was a chill punk house in riverside and we invited him to come stay untill I get bored and hop my next train towards nola... Well little did I know that a oogle was about toleave the nest..... First off I have to say having food stamps dosent mean your king of the road and acting like it only makes you look like a dousch. Moving on... Anyway this kid shows up at my boys house introduces himself, and spends the next week sitting on the end of the couch not saying more than two words to anyone and pretty much creepin everyone out, whenits time for the house to wake up n rage and go make money vor beer and whatever else he just sits there, never helps with pitch and once again generally creeps everyone out. We finally tell him either your part of the crew, go help fam make money and pitchin AND fuckin talk or kick fuckin rocks. Five of us leave plus him to go fly n crack spange, were all workin and I find nim sitting on his ass on a curb half mile away with the excuse "it sucks here" ummm dude we all made at least something.
Anyway after the cops raid the spot it was time to move on, my girl tami ive been riding with since richmond him andi all hop out of baldwin and get off in pensacola we spend five days there of whichthree of those five while me and tami are out making money he sits at camp on his lazy ass and does nothing, finally on day five I say fuck it im hopping on the first thing going north, we all wake up at six in the morn watching a train that just finished building, it airs up and starts creeping I hop on get into my spot and look back, now I know damn well tami can hop on the fly but this guys big ass is blocking her and they both miss the train he later blames her for not getting on the train even after I see what happened he was totally in her way crouding her hop. I get to nola two nights later after a brief stop in flomington. Aparently after I get to nola they end up hitching, get to gulfport and tami gets drunk and gets abnoxious so dude decides to diych his road dog blacked out drunk in a place shes never been, mind you that tami is 21 5ft tall and 100lb soaking wet, he gets tl nola without her lies about what happened and than finally comes clean a day or two later that he ditched her.she hasent been heard of since, hasent gotten on facebook whicn she always manages too a few times a week at least. Theres a reason I call miss missinghippy..... I had a badrun in about ten years ago there. I never ditch my road dogs especiaially a fe,ale that cant really defend herself and def not when there blacked out. Now the icing on the cake, when im in nola I never have to squat, I got plenty of friends here, also I came to work for the season thru mardi gras than b on my way west, this kid knew that was the plan from the get and he said he was down, I already had a place to stay and told him I would show him p enty of good squats, decent ones at that, my friends were nice to let him stay two nights but if he stayed any more ne would have toay 50 a week as per there landlord, I get a job in three days and the whole time he oogles it up and just sits in my friends kittys room does nothimg once again and stays for a week hiding downstairs after the first three days, he acts like he is trying to get work but after a few days my friends ask nim to leave which he dosent for another two days, and than tries to make em feel bad all talkimg like "god I guess I, gonna go and see whats out there and fly a sign sigh" by that time im fedup and they dont give a shit, I tell him if he stays any longer that its gonna fuck up mycrash pad, he acts like its no big deal... Hello dipshit the whole point in comming here was so I can bank during MG and gear up betterto go out west, finally after he leaves he texts me talking shit about my friends, yeah they get high but they dont steal and they were very kind to him even after they felt like he was takimg advantage of them.... I mean let me know if im wrong but this guy is a fucking retarded asshoe..i wasent even gonna say his name but after typing this tediously on myphone fuckit, he goes by Bl3wbyyou here his street name is bigsby and his real name is chris. Fuck that guy... God that was a lot to type lol

urchin

Reaction score
I mean....really? Aren't we travelers supposed to be looking out for each other unless the absolutely most fucked up thing happens (and even then, after an ass-whooping we usually reach out the hand of forgiveness and friendship)? Despite the fact I hate drinking I'd never leave someone drunk for a minute since you never know what could happen. If something had happened to her as far as I'm concerned I'm putting primary blame on him. Extremely bad call dude.

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Dude she has completely dissapeared with no trace, she will call her parents like once a week just to tell em she is ok, there callin me all worried, she hasent been on facebook AT ALL in now over a week which is also weird... Im really startim to worry about her, I asked fuck face to please watch out for her n make sure she got to nola safe, I couldent get off tjhe train, it was going too fast to get off by the time they couldent get on.

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Literally tami is a small girl, couldent defend herself against a full grown man if she was hammered

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hope she's ok and contacts you soon!

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
I am 2.5 hours from gulfport and have a truck bro... lemme know if you wanna go look for her. I'll work on getting some gas money together man... keep us updated

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Heu poet for sure man, pm me and well get somethin going im workin so ill have gas,loot plus ill gas jug the whole time w wont have to pay for much gas. But I think that would b a good idea man

urchin

Reaction score
If you need any extra help I likely don't have much going on until I start hitching back to Georgia to pick up my card and make some portable stoves for sale/trade. I'll also keep my ears and eyes open. I'm in Florida but you never know what one can hear on the streets.

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Yeah man her fb is tami w. She is makin a face has a brown n blonde mowhawk thats her pic

D

Deleted member 20

Sorry to hear this fucked up story. There is a section "untrustworthy or shady people". I dont know if one post is enough to get someone on there or what the process is.

Dmac

Reaction score
do you only have that dudes word on where he parted with her? or did you talk to her (or text) after you were separated?

Bent Spoons

Reaction score
man dude that shit sucks. you should file a missing persons report, post a pic on here, and let the woman hunt begin!!!!

reddit.com - post your story there.they are a pretty big community and like to find things.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads