Im not one to usually bash people... But FUCK! Really?

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
And dmac, she called me the day they got a ride to gulfport, they got picked up by this tweaker dude that offered him a ride if they boughg him 2 boxes of wal-phed, ive since called that # but its disconnected now. Thing is I wonder about that kid chris (bigsby) he gives off that Lenny vibe from that book "of mice and men" he also is big as well like6'3 260 so that makes him fit the part better. He is a big n dumb 26yo virgin that has been living his life in his dads basememt. Im not talking shit either, this is all shir I picked up from him talking to me

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Yeah spoons her dad and I talk once every couple days just to keep tabs and see if she has contacted either of us. Ive lost tracks of road dogs before but not like this, they usually turn up in a week or so or turn up in jail. Me n her dad both have a really bad feeling.......

urchin

Reaction score
I can't see the page due to settings l imagine.

I didn't want to mention the unfortunate but you have my word if something happened to her I'll save a piece of him for you.

Try checking Gulf Port News and such. If you want I can call the police tomorrow with a story about working for a news station (I used to and am trying to get a new job at one) covering her disappearance

I'm at your disposal until about Thursday when I make my way to middle Georgia. After a few days of rest I should be ready again.

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Her full name is Tamara Weisz, yeah man I has to rechaege today thats why I got on here so late I worked 15hrs yesterday and didnt sleep the day before. I just hope she turns up soon. She was a cool chick annd a even better road don, she tool hrt on our 2nd hop and she got on that that bitch on the fly like she been riding for years. She is smart while im the yard as well, what I did she did I bobbed she bobbed, I weaved she weaved. I do believe she deserves and belongs riding the rails

TravlinGreaser

Reaction score
I really hate to say this about someone i haven't met, but i'd take a hard look at that bigsby bastard or whatever he calls himself. actually, i don't hate to say it about him...he worries me a bit...I can't do much, but I can get the word out as much as i can

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
In order to do a news search she would have to had been found and identified if that was the case her father would contact me, but im tryin to not think about that so much though....... I really appreicate everyones concern and advice/ideas amd help. We have a soldier MIA right now!

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
First pic is a recemt one seccond is her in her parents house two years ago n third is a older one of her with short hair of a different color

Attachments

• 184949_10152239965885360_143810063_n.jpeg
    184949_10152239965885360_143810063_n.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 278
  • 344_84459315359_1225_n.jpeg
    344_84459315359_1225_n.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 307
  • 44935_10150270531545360_368773_n.jpeg
    44935_10150270531545360_368773_n.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 328

urchin

Reaction score
Greaser: When I worked at the tv station in Macon we've done stuff like that for other stations and police. I don't know the overall recovery rate of people but while I was there we did find several people either alive or dead. It just takes a little bit of pumping for info.

Nomad: I got her photos saved on my iPod in case I run into someone who looks like her or someone who comes from the Mississippi area.

urchin

Reaction score
I really hate to say this about someone i haven't met, but i'd take a hard look at that bigsby bastard or whatever he calls himself. actually, i don't hate to say it about him...he worries me a bit...I can't do much, but I can get the word out as much as i can

Speaking of which where is he during all of this? I don't care so much about the being a dick part (well I do but that's irrelevant in this circumstance) as much as the fact he is responsible for Tamara's disappearance. If I knew I was facing that kind of accusation, I'd make it my life goal to make sure not only that people knew it wasn't my fault but to find her.

I take this stuff extremely personally. A few friends of mine have disappeared so I know the cruel cycle of worry and hope that goes with it.

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
Yeah man, im workin from today on through wed and like 16hr days on top of that. But after sugar bowl imma have a good grip. I say whats up with calling up a crew of local punks and anyone thats wolling to m meet in gulfport say like thursday, and ill buy like 4 30 racks and we can all like rage gulfport for a day get real schwilly and let the search begin. I know poet is down and I already got a grip of krew that wants to go with me from here that wanna help me look. Even my friends here in nola seem to think this is more than just a blacked out gutter chick just loosing her way somewhere. Nola is way too close to gulfport for my road dog to have not made it from there to here. Everyone seems to agree with m me that something seems wrong, for almost the past 2 months she has been excited as fuck to be going to nola for her first time

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
And yeah urchin, im sure he has seen this post as long as he has been getting on with his internet only evo. Last I talked to him he was all like well fuck it man I got housed up by a binch of non scumfuck kids and bla bla bla so im sure he has been able to charge his shit... that is if he hasent creeped them out yet either

urchin

Reaction score
I'd go but I already told some friends I'm hitching back to the area and that alone makes a few worry. I also need to unload at least a little weight from my pack before heading out anywhere (still got the old holdall, may stop by Savannah to pick up a better pack). Hopefully I can get there in time after some rest.

Nomadfrom82

Reaction score
I aint mad atcha urchin. Even though we havent met in person yet, your level of concern about the whole situation automatically gets love from me kid. Your good in my book!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads