If you were to be executed, what would you choose for your last meal? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

If you were to be executed, what would you choose for your last meal?

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
A human leg (preferably not mine)

Thread WINNER! Where are they going to get a human leg they can serve you?

Prison staff and lawyers stumped, execution delayed- HOPE!!!!

For my last meal before hanging (my preferred form of execution if i get my druthers), which i hope not to eat soon: filet mignon with morels in sherry butter reduction, assorted stinky french cheeses that look and smell like pus (at least Pont L'Eveque, Epoisses, and Morbier); raspberry sorbet with lots of fresh raspberries flown in from France; case of Duvel or other strong Belgian abbey style trippel ale; bottle of calvados or (fuck "or", AND if i'm dying at dawn) poire William (french white lightning made from apples and pears respectively). Big bag of stinky reefer, bag of turkish tobacco, 2 packs kingsize papers, reliable lighter, none of these 50 cent crack lighters for my last night on this planet please.

On the whole, i prefer to be executed in France if possible. [NOTE TO SELF: Do murders only in FRANCE]

They actually abolished the death penalty a long time ago- imagine sentenced to life on french food. There is a cheese course in French school lunches from kindergarten on. And the government pays for your childrens shoes whether you are rich or poor. Ah civilization!

Last edited:

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Juan Derlust: CHEESE IS CHRIST! [credit to my brother who thought of this important spiritual revelation/bad pun many years ago]

If we get to add sex to the menu: i told my wife years ago when she turned 40 that i wanted to trade her in for two 20 year olds. She said "You don't need to trade. You can bring these girls, one can cook, one can clean!" [in heavy Brazilian accent]

I would cash in on that offer for a final conjugal visit- i would even share the poire william, calvados ,and reefer, but not the cheese course, with the three of them.

Last edited:

raber

Reaction score
Website
rraberr.bandcamp.com
A pretty plate of caprese salad. I've heard that that some states and prisons are getting rid of the whole last meal thing though, which seems kind of cruel to me. Who wants to eat the same prison food for their last meal before they die?

Rune

Reaction score
Website
www.perchance.org
I would ask for a full course gastronomical meal.. made by a top chef like Gordon Ramsay.

-cuisine-beautiful-creativity-food-decoration-idea.jpg

chocolate-sphere-540x360-300dpi.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love It
Reactions: Odin

cozmic

Reaction score
Malai kofta, garlic naan, samosas, tamarind chutney, jasmine rice, and some papadum. Maybe some sliced onion on the side too.

I assume I wouldn't be able to have alcohol, so a glass of unsweetened iced tea with a lemon slice would do the job.

D

Deleted member 13433

I'm not sure what is permissible or not - but for my last supper, if it were possible then I would prefer the following, in the following order:

5 quarts of Extra Dry Champale
30 White Castle Hamburgers
1 extra large vanilla milk shake.

*and before you ask, yes I have done this, in 1989 in Brooklyn NY after hanging out all night in Cannon Ball Park... drinking the night away with my mate Robert, while blasting the UK Subs on a radio that consumed a biblical amount of D Cell batteries !!

[We can discuss what followed about 2 hours later in another thread if there is enough interest...]

D

Deleted member 23824

I’m out the door to kill someone so I can get a fucking plate of food. Oh, wait, California won’t execute me. Better go fix me a sangwidge.

Last edited:
  • Love It
Reactions: BradKajukenbo

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads