I need advice...ASAP | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

I need advice...ASAP

P

Pheonix

I'd rather get into the friend zone, then lose her entirely.

she won't take you seriously as a friend she will think you just want to stick around in case she changes her mind. if she is a bitch (and there's alot out there) she will use your feelings for her to take advantage of you, but still never give it up. don't start buying her friend gifts.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
i'll admit i've said a few awkward things around her that would make her conscious of the fact that i liked her....bah...i don't know...it's just difficult thinking about what could have been...and when i'll meet someone else this wonderful.

how can i possibly be happy with myself? i don't want to share my life story here...but if you knew anything about me...i don't have much in my life to make me happy.

and this has come to translate into the way i speak and write...(i'm really trying not to sound like an asshole here, i don't usually write like this) so it's very likely that she interpreted me as some gloomy mysterious fellow...whereas, if she would have just indulged me for 10 minutes over a cup of coffee, she would have granted me with sufficient joy, enough to reveal the true me, underneath all the grief i've been experiencing over the past few years.

scatwomb

Reaction score
AnarchistRon, you need to watch Richard Proenneke's and mimic his life. After you build your cabin in the Alaskan wilderness, you will be a flanneled burly badass with no feelings whatsoever - you won't give a fuck about how girls interpret your actions and you'll get so many ladies, you won't even know what's what.

Stop questioning what you're doing and what you did with this chick. Just. Stop. It.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
YOU KNOW WHAT....I'm gonna ask her why the fuck she said no...i'm gonna do it...on thursday i'm going to approach her and ask her why she said no...then i'm going to convince her that it's all a load of bullshit and i'm the happiest gayiest motherfucker she's ever met...

Reactions: Matt Derrick

scatwomb

Reaction score
YOU KNOW WHAT....I'm gonna ask her why the fuck she said no...i'm gonna do it...on thursday i'm going to approach her and ask her why she said no...then i'm going to convince her that it's all a load of bullshit and i'm the happiest gayiest motherfucker she's ever met...

If you could have a friend film and post it on StP, that would be great.

P

Pheonix

I wouldn't say "gayiest" and yes I would love to see that go down.

can we get a link to her facebook page?

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
her facebook page is private

K

Kim Chee

I hear women are turned on by confidence, I think you may have blown your chances. Grow a beard and forget about women anyway, they're really fun, but in the end just a waste of time.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
that facebook message was a sign of weakness? i just wanted to make sure we were still cool together...i even stated in the post that i wasn't apologizing for asking her out...and i was pretty confident when i had asked her.

P

Pheonix

stating that it wasn't an apology makes it feel like an apology, and thus you will suffer any adverse effects the same as if you would have apologized. you apologized without apologizing witch sometimes is worse.

but it's ok, there's more fish in the sea, she wasn't the one, blah, blah, blah.....etc..

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
My advice is to never mistake her curiousity for interest. Keep moving and don't stagnate, since this obsession really isn't going anywhere.

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
i don't know why i even created this thread....it has served only to confuse me further

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
My advice is to definitely maybe probably call her and maybe, just maybe talk to her and probably talk about things, insofar as to say perhaps bring up a point that there is veritable evidence perhaps pertaining to something, and, or, some junk.

cxr - wut

P

Pheonix

i don't know why i even created this thread....it has served only to confuse me further

what were you expecting, you ruined your chances with the facebook post. we can't help you, you already messed up before you even asked us for advice. seriously what kind of advice do you want, the best advice I can give you is to go back in time and prevent yourself from making that facebook post. we can't help you with this girl, but we can tell you what you did wrong so you don't do it again. however you already knew what you did wrong and something tells me that you will end up making the same mistake in the future, and thus never really learn from your mistake.

scatwomb

Reaction score
Yeah man, the feedback we provide will hopefully prevent you from fucking up in the future.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You made one mistake with one girl - just learn from it and don't do it again. Although, I think pheonix is correct in saying that this may happen again, and, I have a feeling it has happened in the past.

You shouldn't expect to find happiness solely in a romantic partner. That is really fucking unfair to that person, and, it's completely irrational to think another person is going to eradicate all your loneliness and unhappiness. That type of thinking has led many (idiot) men to threaten suicide upon a breakup, or generally act like a pseudo-romantic douchebag whose whole world revolves around some pathetic girl - don't be that guy, AnarchistRon.

As an "anarchist", shouldn't you be rejecting this type of cultural brainwashing?

AnarchistRon

Reaction score
I spoke to her again, and she was perfectly fine...as though nothing happened...clearly she hasn't thought as much about it as we have. Turns out she had a boyfriend.

wartomods

Reaction score
Thats the attitude, and if she says no again, slap the bitch in the face.

wartomods

Reaction score
oops slap the bitch in the face and say "Why do you have a boyfriend " She will drop her panties in two second

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads