I need advice...ASAP

Tigers eye

Reaction score
Leave it be. Youll see her round in the usual places, strike up a coversation when its comfy.
youll be able to tell if she digs it or not. No rush. Dont know how old yar but smetimes theres sme baggage
fear trust issues. Mop. Take it easy if you really like her.
easy does it.

Shakou

Reaction score
A girl isn't going to be attracted to someone who beats themselves up over trying and failing. It was a brave move to ask her out, even if she wasn't interested. You should be proud of that. Lick you wounds and move on.

NM Black Cross Medic

Reaction score
As someone who is entering second semester of freshman college and has not had a steady relationship since grade 6, let me give you some advice:
Don't chase after women, just live your life, have fun with your friends. I made the same mistake for a very long time, I was always looking for a relationship, always disappointed when I didn't find one. Soon after I said "fuck it, I'll just start living" I was much happier person. So in short: let her know that you screwed up (in person) and tell her you'd rather start over. If she's not a bitch, she'll say okay and you'll resume being friends. If any part of her is interested in you, she'll probably give you a chance just for being honest and approaching her as a human being. If she says "fuck off", she's not worth associating with and you're better off walking away and forgetting about her.

Whatever happens, just keep living, and I don't mean survive, I mean LIVE.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads