Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@pewpew

AnTi-fAcsIsTS aRe tHE *rEaL* FacSIsTs

1pq988.jpg

roughdraft

Reaction score
All that rambling and not 1 fact...with backups..."hes a racist" is all i ever hear...explain without ranting please

good on you for admitting you were wrong; yeah you dont wanna be condescending. and the whole misuse of 'triggered' is not palatable. as well i actually read the OP as (ironically) pro-Trump because yes he is really shaking up the system (i think?) even if i am not into the whole xenophobic rhetoric. so it kinda seems you didn't even read the OP and you just wanted to be rude which simply isn't good

but i do wanna read your views. i dont know much on politics

UpandOut

Reaction score
I don't mind if Trump and capitalists destroy themselves or the political system, its the animals and ecosystems I care about. The speeding up of the destruction, aka accelerationism, I dont think it will yield good results so I don't really share your joy, although at brief moments I fool myself into thinking he may push some things over the cliff.

Being objective Trump is lower on the scale of US imperialists but the ecological and animal damage is war and violence of a different but related sort. It's violence, unnecessary violence. At some point all pro peace people realize you have to commit violence when dealing with highly violent people and systems. You cant expect someone else to commit the violence and congratulate yourself for being nonviolent.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
i get triggered all the time..

i mean.. all i have to do is *see* the yellow fucking alien that sits on his head &..

Kabooinggg!!!!

i want to rip my fucking eyes out...

besides, if this peepee guy is just a troll, or hell.. maybe just like poking people he doesn't agree with, it's cool by me..

we rant & rag so many folks we don't agree with that shooting somebody down just because they reply to it directly is no evidence of being right..

besides, one of these days some of us may *really* trigger, & then froggy boy will need to jump as high & as far as he can.. or goddamned bury himself in the dirt..

but personally?

i don't care.. because peepee?

i don't *need* facts..

this isn't even a thread on coherent political theory, so stop needing to make people talk the way you want them to.

does creativity trigger *you*..

does it make you want to stomp on & destroy stuff?

does people disagreeing with you make you o, so so angry?

well..

happy reading, because pissing people off that disagree with us is what we do best around here..

get fucking used to it.

&, uhmm.. welcome..

but.. at the same time, pardon me (or not.. who cares?) if i don't see your shit as being particularly interesting or worth commenting on, other than to offer a little comfort..

i mean.. is the frog meme a joke, or really a commentary on where you stand?

because if it's placed with racist intent, or even just to piss us off.. well..

i just wasted a whole lot of perfectly good electrons...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads