I dunno where I belong anymore...

katros

Reaction score
Hey there World I wish I knew more of.

I was introduced to the whole concept of squatting after being broken from the solid shell of suburbia and a strict mother- who now is trying to suffocate the very thread of my being. After volunteering for DPW, Burning Man, I met all sorts of travelers and street kids who, though roughened up, had stories to tell and wisdom to share.

Now I find myself in a flux between Worlds, yet trapped here in suburbia with what little knowledge I have of squatting and traveling for cheap. I'm going to scour these forums like it's my career, in the meantime if you have any personal advice, I'd love some!!

Thanks for this site & thanks for the renegade citizens
<3

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!!! :)
i also was raised in a very strict/sheltering household. (raised jehovah's witness) so when i turned 18, i left to travel - and explore the world and myself....and i'm a completely changed person (for the better)... and would not change a thing (except maybe leaving sooner)

I don't know you at all but you have a very beautiful smile from your picture and seem like a great spirit...so what i want to tell you is to continue following your heart and keep an open mind. don't let anyone try and shackle your spirit....Live it up Sister!!!!

all the best~

wartomods

Reaction score
Between a life of mediocrity in your job ( even if you have a nice one) or a life of mediocrity travelling . Choose

M

Monkeywrench

Welcome to StP. Any of us are more than willing to help out and point you in the right way. Traveler kids basically taught me everything I know when I first left home and only had myself. We're a great community of folks to know. Ask away!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads