Hitch-hiking Alaska | Squat the Planet

Hitch-hiking Alaska

Synthect

Reaction score
I'm looking for a person to travel with hitch hiking or any advice for hitching Alaska. Currently situated in Anchorage looking to either travel to Girdwood or Seward first (or anywhere you can suggest too). I have my own supplies and whatnot and travel with medical supplies. I can give you further contact methods if wanted, doesn't really matter who you are as long as you're honest.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
My advice is to take a bus or hoof it towards the outer city limits of Skankorage (just like in any big city) before sticking the thumb out. I've waited a while for a ride when hitching out from within the city. Alaska's the easiest place I've hitchiked other than northern Cali.

Reaction score
Alaska is easy hitching get to the outskirts of anchorage on 1 and you will get picked for hole ride to Seward I do it every salmon season I work at Icicle plant there as a Machine operator/Mech. Seward has a abandoned orphanage you can squat but BE STEALTH, the neighbors see you they will call 6 up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads