Hi I'm new here and am looking to go home to Portland, Oregon. | Squat the Planet

Hi I'm new here and am looking to go home to Portland, Oregon.

rhon

Reaction score
Hi , My name is Rhon. I'm a stranded traveler and am looking for a ride. I use a cane and am having trouble getting work to buy my own bus ticket due to that fact. Day labor's see the cane and they don't got no work for me. That's why I'm here. My ex-boyfriend is a gambler his daughter gave him money he left me here in Dallas, TX. I'm 54 year old, I'm not young & hip. I'm old fashioned. Typical middle aged woman. Be honest and kind to and do the same for you.
The suggestions said to mention things I like and don't like so you know something of me.
First the don't likes:
Rap/Hip Hop, Pot, Drugs, any of that stuff. Loud music, smoking, cursing.I'll add more as it occurs to me.
Thing I like:
Peace & quiet, sleeping, politeness, age appropriateness meaning some one's who in their 40's trying to be 20. Classic rock, classical/opera, news/talk radio, animals, nice sunny day, things being at ease. I guess I'll add more here too as it occurs to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: wizehop

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Wish you nothing but the best in your journey and safe travels.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hi , My name is Rhon. I'm a stranded traveler and am looking for a ride. I use a cane and am having trouble getting work to buy my own bus ticket due to that fact. Day labor's see the cane and they don't got no work for me. That's why I'm here. My ex-boyfriend is a gambler his daughter gave him money he left me here in Dallas, TX. I'm 54 year old, I'm not young & hip. I'm old fashioned. Typical middle aged woman. Be honest and kind to and do the same for you.
The suggestions said to mention things I like and don't like so you know something of me.
First the don't likes:
Rap/Hip Hop, Pot, Drugs, any of that stuff. Loud music, smoking, cursing.I'll add more as it occurs to me.
Thing I like:
Peace & quiet, sleeping, politeness, age appropriateness meaning some one's who in their 40's trying to be 20. Classic rock, classical/opera, news/talk radio, animals, nice sunny day, things being at ease. I guess I'll add more here too as it occurs to me.

out of curiosity, how did you hear of StP?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thing I like:
Peace & quiet, sleeping, politeness, age appropriateness meaning some one's who in their 40's trying to be 20. Classic rock, classical/opera, news/talk radio, animals, nice sunny day,

those ideas brought to mind that music vid for some reason. lol

welcome to stP

age is endless... time is piece by piece.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads