Hi I'm new here and am looking to go home to Portland, Oregon.

How many middle aged we got here?

• 20-40 year old

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • 50+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Current Location
Dallas, TX
Hi , My name is Rhon. I'm a stranded traveler and am looking for a ride. I use a cane and am having trouble getting work to buy my own bus ticket due to that fact. Day labor's see the cane and they don't got no work for me. That's why I'm here. My ex-boyfriend is a gambler his daughter gave him money he left me here in Dallas, TX. I'm 54 year old, I'm not young & hip. I'm old fashioned. Typical middle aged woman. Be honest and kind to and do the same for you.
The suggestions said to mention things I like and don't like so you know something of me.
First the don't likes:
Rap/Hip Hop, Pot, Drugs, any of that stuff. Loud music, smoking, cursing.I'll add more as it occurs to me.
Thing I like:
Peace & quiet, sleeping, politeness, age appropriateness meaning some one's who in their 40's trying to be 20. Classic rock, classical/opera, news/talk radio, animals, nice sunny day, things being at ease. I guess I'll add more here too as it occurs to me.

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Hi , My name is Rhon. I'm a stranded traveler and am looking for a ride. I use a cane and am having trouble getting work to buy my own bus ticket due to that fact. Day labor's see the cane and they don't got no work for me. That's why I'm here. My ex-boyfriend is a gambler his daughter gave him money he left me here in Dallas, TX. I'm 54 year old, I'm not young & hip. I'm old fashioned. Typical middle aged woman. Be honest and kind to and do the same for you.
The suggestions said to mention things I like and don't like so you know something of me.
First the don't likes:
Rap/Hip Hop, Pot, Drugs, any of that stuff. Loud music, smoking, cursing.I'll add more as it occurs to me.
Thing I like:
Peace & quiet, sleeping, politeness, age appropriateness meaning some one's who in their 40's trying to be 20. Classic rock, classical/opera, news/talk radio, animals, nice sunny day, things being at ease. I guess I'll add more here too as it occurs to me.
out of curiosity, how did you hear of StP?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Thing I like:
Peace & quiet, sleeping, politeness, age appropriateness meaning some one's who in their 40's trying to be 20. Classic rock, classical/opera, news/talk radio, animals, nice sunny day,

those ideas brought to mind that music vid for some reason. lol

welcome to stP

age is endless... time is piece by piece.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Sip
Everybody rolls back around the way eventually. Hey STP, long time no see.
In Redding, CA in search of under the table work and pay to the east and north.
I'm over being stuck on felony probation. Got my license back and a car now though. So fuck them I'm driving out this town, they'll have to find me if they want to keep me!
Most people are utter fucking morons, myself included. THE END
Dose any body no were the 2019 Ocala rainbow gathering will be this year really interested in going
Any other harmonica players out there?
Uncle Tupelo is a moist motherfucker.
Nothing interesting happening here. Boring is better than drama so, I can't complain :)
One day you'll be washing yourself with hand soap in a public bathroom. And you'll be thinking, "How did i get here? Where the hell am I?" If the roles were reversed you coulda seen me sneaking up, sneaking up from behind.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
docbrawlstar