Hey new cat to the Seattle area. I'm a bit lost

Hey everyone. I'm hellcat and I just got to the Seattle area. Been couch surfing or staying in hotels from New York City to here. I kinda need friends or advice on a place to crash. I wanna meet some fresh souls asap.

Attachments

• IMG_5576.JPG
    IMG_5576.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 322

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
It won't be for another few weeks, but my partner and I are headed up that way and then back down the coast to the jamboree if you're interested in going that way.

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
No offense but are you a rich? Just asking, not making any assumptions. Welcome to STP. Most of us are broke but I often wonder if theres any richies in here who just wanted to take a break from luxury.

Oh I did a few apprenticeships and know people. I do have two big duffel bags of clothes and book/camping shit etc. I've been pretty lucky about finding random work. Been traveling alone since October and a girl turned me into this site. Idk I just did from Brooklyn to Seattle so I'm kinda wore out

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Oh I did a few apprenticeships and know people. I do have two big duffel bags of clothes and book/camping shit etc. I've been pretty lucky about finding random work. Been traveling alone since October and a girl turned me into this site. Idk I just did from Brooklyn to Seattle so I'm kinda wore out

Ok from one poor person to another let me know if theres ever any way i can help. And again welcome to stp

Well for starters I have no place to crash in Seattle but I'm still looking and eventually I want to shed more of my stuff and get on some trains

Lol well I've been doing it for 8 months I somehow just pulled a week hotel stay out of my ass so that's cool. Probably can take someone in. Haven't decided if I'm going to rainbow

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
::cigar:: I knew broke ass folks waiting out an eviction ina nice ::bored::house like that about Vernon Hills.

welcome to stp...

AAAutin

I found Seattle to be kinda tough crashing-wise; but if you need camp spots after your hotel stint, I have a few suggestions.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads