Hey! I'm Noam | Squat the Planet

Hey! I'm Noam

NorthboundNoam

Reaction score
Website
www.noamsol.com
im i traveler from israel. traveling the states with my car and looking for adventures and new friends. currently in new Mexico and trying to make my way to cali. i enjoy exploring weird places and things and try to stay off the usual route that people would take.
i have been on the road on-and-off for the past couple of years, but now that I'm done with college and have nothing holding me down anymore I intend to stay on the road!

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
nice website! and welcome to StP! do you have a route you're set on taking through the USA? im heading west from texas here in the next week or so and bumming around AZ/UT/CA for a bit before heading east (im traveling via my car with a friend).

we're also having a gathering of nomads in washington state in august called the Dirty Scouts Jamboree, if you're interested in checking that out!

NorthboundNoam

Reaction score
Website
www.noamsol.com
nice website! and welcome to StP! do you have a route you're set on taking through the USA? im heading west from texas here in the next week or so and bumming around AZ/UT/CA for a bit before heading east (im traveling via my car with a friend).

we're also having a gathering of nomads in washington state in august called the Dirty Scouts Jamboree, if you're interested in checking that out!
Thanks! And sounds awesome! Im going to be in AZ for the next couple of weeks i think, not really sure where exactly, im kind of winging it so im down with whatever. And then cali. My visa ends in may unfortunately But i wish i could come to that gathering!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well, i have a few places im exploring in los angeles and then going up the coast to san francisco if you happen to be around there in april and want to meet up. im mostly doing urban exploration stuff and just knocking out some bucket list items.

NorthboundNoam

Reaction score
Website
www.noamsol.com
well, i have a few places im exploring in los angeles and then going up the coast to san francisco if you happen to be around there in april and want to meet up. im mostly doing urban exploration stuff and just knocking out some bucket list items.
Sounds cool! Ill hit you up if im in that area
Nice documentary Noam. Really enjoyed it.
Thank you!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads