Hey, hi. | Squat the Planet

Hey, hi.

snacktime

Reaction score
My name is Jenny, I am from Minnesota, and I reside in Portland, OR. I like commas apparently. I also enjoy wandering the forest, exploring abandoned places and riding my bicycle. I don't enjoy inhaling car exhaust, people who hate cats and wet socks. I'm terrible at the internet.

Mucho gusto.

xbocax

Reaction score
cats are the only animals to ever domesticate themselves..............
sneaky bastards

snacktime

Reaction score
OMGZ how could I forget beer? Um...The Black Cat on Alberta has $2 microbrews ALL DAY.

snacktime

Reaction score
"All voting is a sort of gaming, like checkers or backgammon, with a slight moral tinge to it, a playing with right and wrong, with moral questions; and betting naturally accompanies it. The character of the voters is not staked. I cast my vote, perchance, as I think right; but I am not vitally concerned that that right should prevail. I am willing to leave it to the majority. Its obligation, therefore, never exceeds that of expediency. Even voting for the right is doing nothing for it. It is only expressing to men feebly your desire that it should prevail. A wise man will not leave the right to the mercy of chance, nor wish it to prevail through the power of the majority. There is but little virtue in the action of masses of men." -Henry David Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

snacktime

Reaction score
rock the vote!

All voting is a sort of gaming, like checkers or backgammon, with a slight moral tinge to it, a playing with right and wrong, with moral questions; and betting naturally accompanies it. The character of the voters is not staked. I cast my vote, perchance, as I think right; but I am not vitally concerned that that right should prevail. I am willing to leave it to the majority. Its obligation, therefore, never exceeds that of expediency. Even voting for the right is doing nothing for it. It is only expressing to men feebly your desire that it should prevail. A wise man will not leave the right to the mercy of chance, nor wish it to prevail through the power of the majority. There is but little virtue in the action of masses of men.

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
Fuck cats.

I don't "Hate" them, but I do think that is is a little creepy that if they were big enough to eat you... they would.

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Cats are like O.G. squatters. Surviving by the skin of their teeth and witless charm. On another note... I'm in OR, in Brookings to be exact. Supposed to meet someone in Southern OR but fuck if I know where. Might try and head up to Portland today.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads