Helpful Tips About Boston!

xACABx

Reaction score
There's an awesome drop-in center for people ages 14-24 in Cambridge Mass called Youth on Fire (1555 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge, Ma). They are open Monday 11am - 8pm. Tuesday 1pm-6pm, Wed Thurs Fri 11am-6pm. They provide a wide variety of helpful services. Even though the age limit is 24, if you look younger and can pull it off, they don't care. They will not ask for ID or even ask for a real name.

They cook dinner every M, W, and F. They have clothes, a huge collection of first aid items, socks, underwear, bras, etc. They also have showers, laundry, a phone, and internet. And on Wednesdays after 3pm a doctor comes in and can help you with almost anything you may need.

If it weren't for this drop in, I'm not sure how I would have made it in Boston for 4 months. If you are in the general area at some point, I definitely suggest checking this place out. They are so overly awesome and helpful.

They are also PET FRIENDLY!!!

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Another helpful tip about boston, college kids like kicking people in the face for being homeless.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Does Boston riot when they lose hockey games?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads