Hello Hello!

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
pssst! Everyone raving (no pun intended) about norcal. If you really want to see some incredible fucking scenery you can't beat montana as far as I'm concerened. Watch out for bears!

yeah, but for a new traveler nor-cal and oregon is the best place to start. lots of street kids, lots of bridges, and lots of beautiful scenery. `

christianarchy

Reaction score
yeah I'm from clearwater and stuck here looking for a road dowg I've squated and traveled all up and down the eaast coast and most mid west I'm getting ready to head out to seattle in a few weeks because it's as far from here as you can get if you still around and need some one to hitch and spange with hit me up or something

yeah come hang out in seattle, a couple STPers will be around late feb if you guys make it by then, and me and my friend are putting together a really fun house show here

christianarchy

Reaction score
i only know a few, but know friends that would know more. also theres some on the east side (which is basically the affluent suburbs of seattle). and plenty of dumpsters.

xmaggotx

Reaction score
yeah...my intro got one reply. but fuck it cause when i actually posted something interesting (not that im particularly UNinteresting) i got lotsa responses. anyway good travels

tallhorseman

Reaction score
I have a friend named Natalie who's cute like Carly. Her claim to fame is that she hitched from Florida to Eugene, OR and walked less that 200 yards. Her first ride was a trucker, she rode with him half the day, then he got on his CB radio and found her another ride, then that one found her her next ride, and so on. She couldn't have gotten from FL to OR that fast if she had driven herself. Nothing wrong with being cute when you have places to be, but learn to protect yourself. Being cute can be a con as well as a pro.

bfalk420

Reaction score
I have a friend named Natalie who's cute like Carly. Her claim to fame is that she hitched from Florida to Eugene, OR and walked less that 200 yards. Her first ride was a trucker, she rode with him half the day, then he got on his CB radio and found her another ride, then that one found her her next ride, and so on. She couldn't have gotten from FL to OR that fast if she had driven herself. Nothing wrong with being cute when you have places to be, but learn to protect yourself. Being cute can be a con as well as a pro.
Man sometimes I wish I was that cute.

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
I'll have a cuteness showdown with anyone on here!
Any day, I don't give a damn! My cute will step all over any cute anyone wants to bring to the competition!
You best bring your A-game if you're even thinking about accepting the challenge to have a cute-off against me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads