half wolf (Vash) | Squat the Planet

half wolf (Vash)

sweet potatoe

Reaction score
i dont know if anyone on here knows vash and his dog star, but he was an amazing fuckn person loved by many, traveled the west coast a bit and just looked like a straight up pirate. he died a few nights ago in portland in the doorway to a drop in center i guess. but yeah for who ever knew him, just drink a drink in his thought or something, its a sad fuckn thing but yeah
rip my vash half wolf friend

O

ontheroad89

half wolf

No chain jerking....He definately passed over this last weekend....I'm on the east coast and got word of it Monday morning...He was found dead in the doorway of the NAFY building, it's being investigated as a homicide, he was a really awesome guy and a friend of mine...R.I.P. Vash

sweet potatoe

Reaction score
half wolf

yeah he was a great person, like one of those fuckn people you really dont think is gonna die till hes and old insane grumpy man. but yeah if you hear anything about hte investigation please post it up or tell me, cuz i dont know anything about it, we heard it was like a possible overdose but that sounds like bullshit just cuz of how he is

O

ontheroad89

half wolf

It wasn't taken as bitchy...I'm just kinda having a rough time because I'm away from everyone while all of this is happening...The New Avenues For Youth building (NAFY)...and yeah, Portland, OR...and he was one of the last people you'd expect to die, I could picture him being old and grumpy for sure haha..

sweet potatoe

Reaction score
half wolf

thanks for the info on it, up here theres still a bunch of kids arguing it was homicide, not really anyone knew him to use heroinn often or large amounts, nd then a few kids were talking about him bleeding from the eye sockets, but who knows iguess, unless you were thee. but yeah the picture are fuckn beatiful too, thankyou
there was a memorial up here for him too yesterday( friday )

O

ontheroad89

half wolf

Thank you for the pics...There are about a million different stories going on about what happened exactly, lame..So info is nice...I miss my beautiful, awesome friend

driftin darlin

Reaction score
half wolf

talked to his brother today, he just got out of jail, can't believe this happened. i guess it was rat poison that killed him, he was a great guy this sucks

constant

Reaction score
half wolf

this was such a sad incident
i wish i could've been at his memorial up here in seattle
sadly enough missed it
such a kind soul one that i'll surely miss
r.i.p vash

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
half wolf

I'll def drink ta his name yo. Sounds like he was a genuine great dude. R.I.P sorry for yalls loss.

GutterGrayse

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
half wolf

Vash may very well have been the first of our kind I genuinely got to know. Had a lot of crazy, ridiculous times with him. After we initially hung out for about two months, I only got to see him one day out of three months for a couple of years... but it was always nice to see that kid, he taught me a lot. You described the feeling perfectly, someone you wouldn't expect to pass any time soon. Even with the knowledge that we all die, it's still a shocker. He wouldn't want anyone to be sad, though. He'd want us to keep going and doing what we do, and to never stop being happy, drunken pirates. :D

JahDucky

Reaction score
Dude he was one of the sweetest guys I have ever known ever! We hung out fer a minute. He always made googly eyes at me and I didnt mind it at all cause he really did seem puppy like(specially the part where he would find me then follow me till we departed to find a place to crash). I wish I couldve cuddle the shit outta him before he passed. Maybe in the next life.

Im seriously gonna miss this kid.

threehalfgallons

Reaction score
i met vash up in oly around september and he was like a real breathe of fresh air.
was looking forward to seeing him in my future travels as one of those familiar faces ya love to see in a certain part of the country. r.i.p. vash. miss ya and your great company.

blackbird

Reaction score
i meet vash in seattle, when ever i ran into him there was never a dull moment.
vash is a person il never foret, and ill always remember him especially when im in seattle,portland,oly.
r.i.p vash

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
I had to look over this thread about ten times before I "knew" what to write. I still don't.
Just an empty spot... RIP

Nelco

Reaction score
don't know him
r.i.p. beautiful one

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads