Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

genghis braun

Reaction score
saw them in reno and met beefcake out of character afterward. really awesome band to see live, and really awesome folks to chill with.

ray beez

Reaction score
every fourth of july they have a secret gwar-b-que in richmond i've never been able to find the exact location :(
oderous ungerous is fucking kickass

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I know one person who actually likes their music, and that kid is weird.
I'd like to see them, but when they came here it was $20, and fuck that.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Todd Evans "beefcake" is a fukken awsome guy.. Check out his new band Mobil Death Camp they are pretty hardcore...

genghis braun

Reaction score
I'd like to see them, but when they came here it was $20, and fuck that.

when I saw them, I was in a group with 6 other people, and my friedn managed to get backstage passes for most of us and sneak the rest of us in that didn't have them.

mikey mayhem

Reaction score
haha i have seen them like 6 times. one time i was in Milwaukee and it was Halloween i checked the paper to see what was going on and guess who was playing that night!

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
when I saw them, I was in a group with 6 other people, and my friedn managed to get backstage passes for most of us and sneak the rest of us in that didn't have them.

Yeah, a few people I know that went managed to get in for free via Cattle Decapitation.
I never quite figured out how to get into shows for free, so I've never bothered trying.

Rash L

Reaction score
I miss the old days of Cattle Decap.. squeezing into a tiny Escondido Apartment to get blood splattered all over you while the band took up most of the livingroom... ahhh those were the days

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads