Photos - Great Ocean Road - Australia | Squat the Planet

Photos Great Ocean Road - Australia

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Reaction score
Website
ciggybuttbrain.wordpress.com
I visited the Great Ocean Road three times in the 5 months I was down in 'Straya, lemme tell you mate, that road never gets old. I swear it gets more beautiful every time.

I've got some photos from the most recent time I went, sometime the first week of December.

Drove around, watched the sunset, made a fire, slept on the beach, and watched the sunrise. It was a clear night and the stars were absolutely unreal. My camera isn't great for night sky photography, but I'll share one of my friend's photos from that night.

IMG_3310.JPG
The 12 Apostles
IMG_3303.JPG

IMG_3296.JPG

Some more of the gorgeous coastline

IMG_3295.JPG
Near the beach we slept at

IMG_3294.JPG

Sunset on the river that feeds into the ocean

15355594_1170429376366638_2822613037246597769_n.jpg

My friend's long exposure night sky photo

IMG_3312.JPG

Fire in the morning cause it was SO COLD OUTSIDE! Mist over the water...the river was warmer than the air

IMG_3311.JPG

Sunrise came in a few different stages...every time I thought it was over, the colors would come back, brighter and more beautiful than before

IMG_3302.JPG

Dmac

Reaction score
Do you have to worry about croc's in that area, or are the only in the north/north west?

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Damn..
I've been doing the 101 & the 1 on the western US coast.. Hell.. This is at least my 4th trip along the entire thing, from North LA to North WA, and probably 10 or so partial trips along the central portion..

Your stuff looks super, super sweet..

Ya got me thinking..

Even the best parts of the coastal highway are blown up, here, relatively speaking..

I nice ride that you can throw down without being busted would be great..

Plenty of pulloffs & trails, but.. When night hits, it can be tough to get the hell away from all the buildings or no parking signs, especially in freaking California..

Nice ride, mate..

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Reaction score
Website
ciggybuttbrain.wordpress.com
Reactions: Dmac

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads