Graffiti Marker

voidrock

Reaction score
Word! The silver rusto bucket paint is the best! I Mix about 80% paint an about 20% thinner. I also use those pen refile bottles of ink and I add some ground lead for vescocity... an old writers trick...

Reaction score
Lead huh? Never fucked around with that. Honestly im super lazy and my knowledge on different inks/mixeds isnt one of my strongest points whan it comes to graffiti. Just had one basic recipe passed down to me in the late 90s and kinda stuck with it. Whenever i get the bug i usually make a 1 liter bottle of both black and silver, usually lasts me a grip. Now if i could find a spot to rack etchbath nowadays, i would be a happy camper.

Wild Ty Laserbeam

Reaction score
Take a silver fire extinguisher. Finish spraying it out. Use a large wrench to remove cap. Fill with one bucket of house paint and one bucket of water. Replace cap. Take it to the gas station and use the air pump to pressurize it. Do this:
fire-extinguisher-tag.jpg

xbocax

Reaction score
I wanna know what that shit is that burns glass after its washed off or whatever . . .
Its glass eater you can get it at home depot but i think you may need to be of a certain age or have some sort of license its one of my least favorite things to use since so many kids use it to fuck up small business' and you get that shit anywhere but on the window and you got a problem

on a side note i like just using the acrylic tube itself for floor tags :]

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads