giving away free puppies in san jose | Squat the Planet

giving away free puppies in san jose

Primitive

Reaction score
So ive been home bumming it in san jose, ca again til i get some things taken care of and my dog had puppies recently, they wont be good to go until 3-4 weeks from now. Id prefer to just give them to like minded people, who can be smart and responsible with a dog, know what they're doing, and arent tweekers or heroin addicts. So if youre cool and you fit the above description hit me up if you wanna pup pup. Id of course wanna drink and hang out and get to know the person im giving dogs to. My dog is half siberian husky, half blue nose pit. The father is half german shepard half pit.

Reactions: Odin

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I'm liking to another puppy but not now. I watched two kids walk down the street tonite with puppies that looked like 3 weeks old - eyes not quite open and I fear they were stolen. Ugh. Just Ugh.

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
I hate to see any animal given away, as that's an open door and free fodder for animal abusers and sickos.

Glad you're at least setting some rules.

Hope they all get good homes.

Sip

Reaction score
Good luck finding a home for you dogs. They seem like they'd be pretty cool animals, based on breed.

Primitive

Reaction score
Oh yeah i would definatly make sure that wouldnt be the case, that they get put in the wrong hands. this isnt like a craigslist ad where im like "come meet me and pick em up". Id expect they'd hang out for at least a few days so that way i know its all good. And theres really decent money to be made at the spot where i fly signs so im sure theyd wanna stick around for a few days at least anyhow unless they're shady. I want these pups to be live a happy life outside where they're not stuck in some apartment all day and left alone for 8-10 hours a day or tied in a backyard ya know? I bred their mom on the streets, their grandma was my dog to who spent most of her life on the streets (tho i lost her in portland do to unfortunate circumstances, which was my ex-girlfriends fault), and the dad is a street dog. So id like to say its in their blood. But i think with the right people theyd be alot happier than in a house where people are working/going to school. And i hate to sound dumb but how do i post pictures on here? Lol

Primitive

Reaction score
Nevermind i figured it out. Heres 4 the other ones are hiding all over the car. Theres a total of 7. Ill take better pics tomorrow when its daylight and im not drinkin chavelas and listening to motorhead :p

drode

Reaction score
Actually interested. Already have a dog but been looking around for a while for a pup. Gonna be heading to norcal in a few weeks so I 'll be around about the time you posted

Reactions: Primitive

wildwerden

Reaction score
aww crap they are so cute! I've been keeping an eye out for a pup for a couple of years now, especially for one that has hearing service dog potential. how much does mom and dad weigh?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads