Gathering of the goof punx 2012 April 5th-8th (Portland, OR)

amplifieddamage

Reaction score
Link to kickstarter account.

Current band listing:
Absent Minds (PDX)
Andrew Link & Metallica (PDX)
Angries (Corvallis, OR)
Atomic Butter Babes (PDX)
Big Eyes (Seattle, WA)
Bobby Joe Ebola & the Children Macnuggits (Berkeley, CA)
Company (PDX)
Destroy Nate Allen (PDX)
Di Nigunim (San Diego, CA)
Divers (PDX)
Fools Rush (PDX)
Grandma Kelsey (Boise, ID)
Foot Ox (PDX)
The Fuzzlers (Athens, GA)
Hail Seizures (Olympia, WA)
Hunger Moon (Boise, ID)
King Elephant (Missoula, MT)
Lee Corey Oswald (PDX)
Living Rheum (PDX)
Manhattan Murder Mystery (Los Angeles, CA)
Nymphobraniacs (Brooklyn, NY)
Party Bomb (Oakland, CA)
Potsie (PDX)
Ramshackle Glory (Tucson, AZ)
Sword Of A Bad Speller (PDX)
The Scribblers (Missoula, MT)
The Taxpayers (PDX / New Orleans, LA)
Tim Blood & The Gut-Panthers (Moscow, ID)
Tiny Knives (PDX)
Tyson Ballew (Missoula, MT)
Walter Mitty & His Makeshift Orchestra (PDX)
Zebu (nowhere and everywhere)

Text from kickstarter page "The Gathering of the Goof Punx is a music and culture festival taking place April 5th-8th or 2012 in Portland, Oregon. There's gonna be a shit ton of bands! There's gonna be a parade! There's gonna be a punk rock carnival! There's gonna be a punk rock spelling bee! There's gonna be the world's biggest game of Knockout! Midnight Soccer! Shoe Game! A late night screening of Weird Al's classic "UHF"! Old friends! New friends! AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF FUN!

But we need YOUR HELP TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! This is a not-for-profit fest, but we still need to pay the venues and give the out of town bands some gas money. The calculated cost for this is around 3,000 dollars, which the fest organizers are willing to pay out of their own pockets, but they could use a little help, ya know?"

Does anyone know of any good places to squat and how dickish the cops are for drinking in public parks as long as you brown bag it? I'm currently hitting up couchsurfing as I've never travelled farther west than Montreal (From east coast)

Edit: also anyone know if there is a tent city for occupy going there to crash at?

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
Does anyone know of any good places to squat and how dickish the cops are for drinking in public parks as long as you brown bag it? I'm currently hitting up couchsurfing as I've never travelled farther west than Montreal (From east coast)

Edit: also anyone know if there is a tent city for occupy going there to crash at?

All cops are bastards.
There is no occupy to crash at.

christianarchy

Reaction score
Friends with Di Nigunim and Destroy Nate Allen and Hail Seizures, you fools need to make sure you catch those bands. There's a chance I'll show up for this.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads