fucked. it's... fucked.

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
when things are good, like they are now, i'll let them be good. once they're on the rocks again and i want out, i know i'll survive. nothing lasts forever. thanks for the nods :)
and jungleboots, fux yeah!

Reactions: todd
M

Mouse

I'm not really sure why people who travel end up with relationships that change so horribly from road vs housed.... if you two can't get along in both circumstances, then you can't truly get along.

Then again, if you MARRY someone, yer kinda supposed to try a lil harder to make things work. Stop being pussies and work shit out.

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
I'm not really sure why people who travel end up with relationships that change so horribly from road vs housed.... if you two can't get along in both circumstances, then you can't truly get along.

Then again, if you MARRY someone, yer kinda supposed to try a lil harder to make things work. Stop being pussies and work shit out.
totally agreed.

wartomods

Reaction score
In the end you are still a right wing nutjob who refuses divorce, is it. Cause it seems clear to me that you can get away from him. Hell mothers with kids, stable jobs and stuff dump their husbands all the time.

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
In the end you are still a right wing nutjob who refuses divorce, is it. Cause it seems clear to me that you can get away from him. Hell mothers with kids, stable jobs and stuff dump their husbands all the time.
lol right wing nut job, you got me! ahhhgahgahgah... now if you'll excuse me, i have some fox news to catch up on before my weekly young republicans meeting. shut up. fuck you.

Reactions: todd

baconrind

Reaction score
Where's Waldo! I was hitching through with my friend Kat. We left stupid early. I was bummed that we didnt get to say bye to anyone.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads