fuck woodstock. cruststock 2015 anaheim, ca in june! | Squat the Planet

fuck woodstock. cruststock 2015 anaheim, ca in june!

Primitive

Reaction score
this will be the third instalment of cruststock. this time in anaheim, ca. 40 bands and 3 days. only 56 bucks for all three days combined. some bands im excited about that will be there are antisect, deviated instinct, capitalist casualties, thulsa doom, krang, war//plague, resist and exist, apocalypse, the system, and the restarts. for all info click the link below
http://m.bpt.me/event/1082893

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
damn, i can't believe resist and exist is still around...

Reactions: Primitive

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
hmm...

dunno if i'll be working..

but, uh.. may be in cali with my beast..

Primitive

Reaction score
Unfortunatly when i was in fresno i damaged something under my car, so when i accelerate and let off it tries to swerve. The more i accelerate the more it tries to jerk into the other lane, so especially cant take freeways or even highways. So im stuck until i get it fixed. Really really fuckin sucks ass cause ive been anticipating cruststock since january. :(

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Unfortunatly when i was in fresno i damaged something under my car, so when i accelerate and let off it tries to swerve. The more i accelerate the more it tries to jerk into the other lane, so especially cant take freeways or even highways. So im stuck until i get it fixed. Really really fuckin sucks ass cause ive been anticipating cruststock since january. :(

I had a similar problem with a vehicle; try checking the front brakes.

With mine, the passenger-side front brake shoe kept locking up, and when I didn't do anything to fix it right away, the driver-side started locking up as well. Eventually, I just had to replace the entire brake system on both front wheels.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads