fuck woodstock. cruststock 2015 anaheim, ca in june! (1 Viewer)

Primitive

Wanderer
this will be the third instalment of cruststock. this time in anaheim, ca. 40 bands and 3 days. only 56 bucks for all three days combined. some bands im excited about that will be there are antisect, deviated instinct, capitalist casualties, thulsa doom, krang, war//plague, resist and exist, apocalypse, the system, and the restarts. for all info click the link below
http://m.bpt.me/event/1082893

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
Primitive

Primitive

Wanderer
Unfortunatly when i was in fresno i damaged something under my car, so when i accelerate and let off it tries to swerve. The more i accelerate the more it tries to jerk into the other lane, so especially cant take freeways or even highways. So im stuck until i get it fixed. Really really fuckin sucks ass cause ive been anticipating cruststock since january. :(

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Website
www.youtube.com
Unfortunatly when i was in fresno i damaged something under my car, so when i accelerate and let off it tries to swerve. The more i accelerate the more it tries to jerk into the other lane, so especially cant take freeways or even highways. So im stuck until i get it fixed. Really really fuckin sucks ass cause ive been anticipating cruststock since january. :(
I had a similar problem with a vehicle; try checking the front brakes.

With mine, the passenger-side front brake shoe kept locking up, and when I didn't do anything to fix it right away, the driver-side started locking up as well. Eventually, I just had to replace the entire brake system on both front wheels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $115.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.