Free Love and Orgies? | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

Free Love and Orgies?

MFB

Reaction score
I I still don't want a sausage party.

Look around, Bubbers, you in the wrong place! Shoulda been more specific with your request for Free Love and Orgies.

Lots of comedy here

Funniest thread ever.

Now what about crayons? (I say it like "crowns', as Im orginally from Philly)

MFB

Reaction score
Your Pa was a HOTTIE!

What happened?

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This seems like the right crowd for the old Lenny Bruce line about how "the only thing i ever did that i think was perverted was jerking off my dog."

I have had a few me and two women things (and still regret the time i turned one down like a fool), but never an orgy per se.

I also can say i have been thrown out of an S&M club for having sex. My late friend Marcus was a bouncer at the very notorious Hellfire Club for a few years. There was all sorts of S&M activity, but strict anti-AIDS rules against oral, anal or genital sex.

I met this woman, and we were doing this and that out in the play rooms, and got really horny. So we went in the ladies room and fucked in a stall, and then were kind of gearing up for round two, with her standing on the toilet seat, and me fist-fucking her. I guess we were kind of over-enthusiastic and loud, and the owner's two daughters came in to piss and got pissed at us, and went and got the bouncers to toss us out.

The head bouncer was this bodybuilder moron named Lucifer, who was the President of this otherwise all-Hispanic Japanese-bike biker club (with colors, etc, forget what they were called) that had a house around the corner from where i lived in Williamsburg. He and i did not get along at all. He was all excited at the chance to try and stomp me, but my boy Marcus told him you can't fuck with my man. i was sent on my way, and the woman vanished into the night.

I didn't promise it would be an exciting story. I will try to remember other sordid adventures, but i was drunk and high as shit on drugs during most of them, so recall is dim, probably thankfully.

D

Deleted member 24782

Lots of comedy here

I probably don't have to go back and watch Louis CK reruns anymore

Actually I always thought he was kind of overrated my sisters loved him though until they found out about his behavior behind the scenes

The same sisters with the crayons...

I've ONLY seen Louis CK parodied in Portlandia, I think I will keep that way!

• Love It
D

Deleted member 24782

Look around, Bubbers, you in the wrong place! Shoulda been more specific with your request for Free Love and Orgies.

Funniest thread ever.

Now what about crayons? (I say it like "crowns', as Im orginally from Philly)

I used to live in North Philly, by the Berks stop. Lived in a elevator shaft of an old flower factory (no this wasn't a squat) but it sure felt like it.

• Love It

MFB

Reaction score
I've ONLY seen Louis CK parodied in Portlandia, I think I will keep that way!

Why you buggin, he had a FAMILY EMERGENCY!

Presently BIll Burr is the best right now imo
All time, I go Carlin

• Haha

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
West Philly in my case, down the block from the old Breyer's ice cream factory, and across the street from the student bookstore of Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, who i guess realized "P.C.P." might not be the optimal initials in their line of work and changed the name. But not before i bought a t-shirt, now long-gone.

But, since we got a Philly minyan here, Pat's or Geno's?

• Love It
D

Deleted member 27861

West Philly in my case, down the block from the old Breyer's ice cream factory, and across the street from the student bookstore of Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, who i guess realized "P.C.P." might not be the optimal initials in their line of work and changed the name. But not before i bought a t-shirt, now long-gone.

But, since we got a Philly minyan here, Pat's or Geno's?

So grand, what you're saying is, you're from WEST PHILADELPHIA, BORN AND RAISED!

D

Deleted member 27861

What can I say? I prefer monogamous relationships with a woman I can truly love and trust who truly loves and trusts me, but Goddammit, I've never had sex, and I'm horny and lonely af, my libido is up, and I love me some dirty wild punk chicks and Bohemian hippies and I wish to smash.

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
Not at from there, lived there for a year or two.

Jims on south!

Blasphemy. The correct answer of course is Pat's. Ate there in October.

• Love It

MFB

Reaction score
I love me some dirty wild punk chicks and Bohemian hippies and I wish to smash.

Me tooooo!!!! I have this beautiful photo of this hairy-arm-pitted crzy witch gypsy girl I loved standing in front of my trailer that I wish I could post!

MFB

Reaction score
Not at from there, lived there for a year or two.

Blasphemy. The correct answer of course is Pat's. Ate there in October.
Honestly, its the roll. Amorosos that makes the sammiie. The air in s philly was so thick w the scent of bread in the mornings you could pluck it out of the air!

MFB

Reaction score
The photo is great bc you look so fucking happy w that shit eating grin on your face. :)

This thread has hit STP Platinum status by reaching 1000 views!

We should all host a podcast together that noone wants to listen to

• Love It

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads