Free Love and Orgies? | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Free Love and Orgies?

MFB

Reaction score

MFB

Reaction score
Speaking of Connie, and veering off the subject briefly;

When you sign up for a race online they attach your name to the bib number they give you.
When your coming toward this finish line the guy on the PA system will match bib numbers numbers to names and announce who's finishing so everyone gets ther 15 seconds. Its a nice thing.

Because I'm a child ,I always use a silly name whenever signing up for a race.
And once when I was making that last push toward the end of the finish chute the PA guy goes "and here comes Connie Lingus charging toward a fast finish!"
He didnt get it.
Everyone about spit out thier electolyte drinks.
True story.

Sorry and thanks for allowing the diversion.

Last edited:

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Have you tried dating apps that cater to hook ups? Such as Adult Friend Finder?

That app was one of the worst experiences I've had, honestly. Not to mention anyone on there is usually really far away in a big city.

And I would like to mention, that the issue of finding people to hook up with, is only an issue, for me, when it comes to women for some reason. I think that is because I'm more emotionally invested in relationships with women. When it comes to my bi side, I'm really only interested in guys physically.

So ya, you can hook up, get laid, get off, whatever....but if you dont have any emotion invested in those actions, it really doesnt help with the whole loneliness factor. At least for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Fuzzypeach
D

Deleted member 24782

Another thought I just had;

There are all these terms people use now for sexualities and relationships.
Portlandia does a hilarious sketch on this.

Homo-textual, I'm only gay via text! :)

I'm old so it's hard for me to get on board with all these terms, but do my best to understand that it helps people identify with who the are and what they like, and genuinely think thats a good thing.

One term that I've heard that is especially annoying and prententious is "sapiosexual"
No shit! We all want someone we think is intelligent! That needs to be expicitly stated?
No one wants a really attractive idiot. [sorry @Juan Derlust :) ]

You kinda beat me to it, but I was totally looking for this episode. "Doug becomes a feminist" the male feminist meeting is fuckin genius.

"All I see is bald" in regards to womens hair, hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: MFB

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Meeting cool smart people that are sexually attractive that are sexually attracted to us is never going to be easy, no matter how many Tinders and Grindrs the world brings us.

My life experience of "How To Meet Cool Women" is: Punk rock girls, who hang out in punk rock bars. Of course, many will be drunks and/or drug abusers, but then so was i (both) when i met both my wives in punk rock bars. And a great many wonderful girlfriends when i was single. And a few psychos, but then i am probably playing that role when some of my exes tell their life-stories.

Still married to the second wife after 19 years, 10 years with the first one, and we still talk, after being divorced for 26 years. You get mileage with your punk rock girls.

I have no good advice about "How To Meet Cool Men". I have a lot of women friends. The hetero ones sometimes ask me to introduce them to nice men. I have to explain "Nice men wouldn't be friends with me."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27861

That reminds me of when a friend of mine took me to a metal concert in Memphis for some band called "Trivium", and while I was there, I wouldn't really call them "punk rock" girls exactly, but pretty close. Just like, a lot of metal-head girls.

Anyways, I saw this fucking, tall-ass, sexy-ass, fuckin, Amazonian woman with long black hair, and just huge everything in this nice black dress, and I kind of just, looked at her.

Then this stocky guy who kind of looked like the singer from Smash Mouth, named Patrick, walked up to me and yelled through the crowd, "SHE'S SEXY, ISN'T SHE?!"

And I said yeah, and then he said, "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

And then he just like, if I remember, high-fived me, but like in slow-motion, kind of like grabbing my hand (it sounds gay but I'm trying my best to describe it), and told me his name was Patrick.

Then he offered me a beer and we just got to talking about the band and the opening acts, and music, and life, and then he wished me a fun time and hoped to see me again sometime.

D

Deleted member 24782

That reminds me of when a friend of mine took me to a metal concert in Memphis for some band called "Trivium", and while I was there, I wouldn't really call them "punk rock" girls exactly, but pretty close. Just like, a lot of metal-head girls.

Anyways, I saw this fucking, tall-ass, sexy-ass, fuckin, Amazonian woman with long black hair, and just huge everything in this nice black dress, and I kind of just, looked at her.

Then this stocky guy who kind of looked like the singer from Smash Mouth, named Patrick, walked up to me and yelled through the crowd, "SHE'S SEXY, ISN'T SHE?!"

And I said yeah, and then he said, "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

And then he just like, if I remember, high-fived me, but like in slow-motion, kind of like grabbing my hand (it sounds gay but I'm trying my best to describe it), and told me his name was Patrick.

Then he offered me a beer and we just got to talking about the band and the opening acts, and music, and life, and then he wished me a fun time and hoped to see me again sometime.

Oohh yeah amazonian women -now were talkin. So your an ass man then or what?

Never been a fan of meeting girls (or anyone) for that matter at bars and parties, too many false promises clouded by an alcoholic haze.

Speaking of, I didn't get into country til my 30's but this is a great love song.

• Epic
Reactions: Juan Derlust
D

Deleted member 27861

Oohh yeah amazonian women -now were talkin. So your an ass man then or what?

Never been a fan of meeting girls (or anyone) for that matter at bars and parties, too many false promises clouded by an alcoholic haze.

Speaking of, I didn't get into country til my 30's but this is a great love song.

Well I mean I like ass, and thighs, and breasts, and belly, and back, and neck, and really just everything. I would rather have a moderate-sized or small butt that's perky, than a big booty filled with dimples, especially if the thighs and legs are much smaller than the ass, that's just kind of weird. But then again I'm pretty weird-looking myself.

But every now and then, there's like an onion booty, thats huge, perfectly round, no dimples, firm. Like Becky Crocker or Nicole Herring.

But I mean, I'm never really picky when it comes to body types when it comes to relationships. And I find chubby girls kind of cute and sexy in a cuddly kind of way.

And yeah, I don't like bars. Going to bars in other places like Colorado and Iowa seemed to net me meeting lots of cool locals, but here in West Tennessee, I haven't really had a good bar experience, and I can't really go to one and get drunk because I don't have a ride. And I live with my family right now.

I don't know if it's because I'm just different and weird, or if it's just my attitude, but it seems a lot more difficult to get a conversation going with people at bars where I am now, and everyone seems to kind of just, already know each other. And it's loud, I can't speak loud enough, and it's just a weird, lonely experience.

But I've had great experiences with bars in Colorado and Iowa. Until I drink too much and it gets me in trouble. I just avoid bars for the most part, though. For whatever reason.

MFB

Reaction score
Now boys, we're not spose to objectify wimmens in the forums.
Scares them away.
Settle down.
Pm me. In title put "sausage party"

• Useful
D

Deleted member 27861

Now boys, we're not spose to objectify wimmens in the forums.
Scares them away.
Settle down.
Pm me. In title put "sausage party"

You're right. I should be more mindful of others on here. Although I tend to be good at scaring wimmens away just by trying to have a conversation with them and show genuine interest, and I most likely won't meet any woman on this forum in real life, but still, got to be mindful.

But I'm not PMing you anything about a sausage party.

MFB

Reaction score
You're right. I should be more mindful of others on here. Although I tend to be good at scaring wimmens away just by trying to have a conversation with them and show genuine interest, and I most likely won't meet any woman on this forum in real life, but still, got to be mindful.

But I'm not PMing you anything about a sausage party.

The best advice I can give on not scaring away wimmins is to be very, very attractive.
Or. In your case, be rich. :)

And.
Your loss.

MFB

Reaction score
Rich, or attractive.

Well shit, doesn't that count out most of the guys here?
No sir. All the guys I know on here are w beautiful women. Though one im speaking of is w a beautiful granny.

• Epic

6StringLovin

Reaction score
I never encountered this on the road much besides wild after parties after a show, even then it's a rare gem and not all hippie love shit. You have to roam in the intentional community scene mostly and live amongst them before you'll be let in on that.

D

Deleted member 27861

I never encountered this on the road much besides wild after parties after a show, even then it's a rare gem and not all hippie love shit. You have to roam in the intentional community scene mostly and live amongst them before you'll be let in on that.

Seems kind of weird for intentional communities to do that.

MFB

Reaction score
Haha it's not that intentional communities do that, like it's part if the criteria of being one. But you will find a higher concentration of people in that format that are into those things. Substances almost always help
So, youre telling me, a bunch of life loving hippies growin veggies in wilderness like to fuck when they do drugs.

Yeaaa, I would buy that. :)

• Haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads