Free cell phone and air time | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Free cell phone and air time

bryanpaul

Reaction score
just throwin this thread to the top of the pile.... i have two freinds who have done this, no problem if you have food stamps....(which i dont yet).. my one buddy in maryland gets 150 mins. my other freind in ohio gets 250 minutes a month.... and whatever minutes you want to buy and put on there get automatically doubled......

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
"We are currently offering service in parts of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin"

Yeah I have this shit basically though you have to be "living" in one of the above states, it works in 50 states, if you are already on any social help program (like SNAP) then the gov't has already verified yr income when u applied for that so u can get this automatically.

Actually you can get this even if yr not on food stamps but yll need to provide proof of income kind of annoying.
Heres a link explaining how its paid for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Service_Fund
It's actually NOT paid for by the gov't which is kinda cool

drunken marauder

Reaction score
umm theres actually 3 companies that do this at least in MI.... Which would mean 750 minutes.... I know of safelink, assurance wireless, and you'll have to check google cause I was high as fuck when the girl was telling me bout the new company.... But link any buracratic bs they dont communicate and will not know that you have other phones. Or prolly don't care as long as thier company gets a kick down. I do know that only the head of household can have a phone so if some has one turned on at that address your screwed... You might get away with a funky apt. # if its a house. Prolly just depends on ur mail man........

Reactions: wokofshame
Reaction score
A "household" is people who are both related to each other and also prepare food together, so whether an address is "used" or not doesn't matter. And it doesn't matter whether "the government pays for it", you still can't get one without a social security number and general NSA surveillance.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads