2016 Jamboree - For Everyone that was at the Jambo | Squat the Planet

2016 Jamboree For Everyone that was at the Jambo

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2016 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archon Haz

Reaction score
Hey guys, if anyone is wandering, I was that crazy Israeli kid Vizion. Anyone is welcome to message me to chat or try to meet up at some point.

Another thing is that I would like to get any and all Pics and Vids of me, preferably unedited. Anyone is welcome to use Pics and Vids of me, but if you are going to publicize them I would want to go through them first. Not that there is likely to be something I object to, but I still rather make that call myself.

Huge fucking thanx to @Cornelius Vango , aside from bringing me in to your home, you are an inspiration, living out in the desert, handling your shit like a badass.

Thanx @Matt Derrick for making everything possible, and really being one of the main reasons why I hit the road in the first place.

Thanx to everyone else that made this AMAZING experience possible, I know that allot of people were doing shit behind the scenes that I don't know about, so just know that if you are one of those I'm grateful.

Safe travels,

Vizion

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ha - may have met you - met a lot - and had a great time there, but I have few pics of individuals cause I asked them if they would mind a pic - and of course this was after dark and so I didn't want to put flash on so I have few pics of people. Mostly of desert stuff and MAN THAT WAS HOT OUT THERE. It was a good time though.

However if you were taken in a group shot of people - especially from an overview from someone who did not know you then I'm not sure what to tell you. I'll let @Matt Derrick in on this and how much control we have on this - I know myself I was good with taking people pics and so did not take many.

I think there will be a compilation of pics/vid at some point which I look forward too as I got out way too late from internet cafe after powering up on devices and walked out for a few pics and HOT DAMN it was hot out there so this kinda pale New Yorker moved to get back under shade.

Archon Haz

Reaction score
Ha - may have met you - met a lot - and had a great time there, but I have few pics of individuals cause I asked them if they would mind a pic - and of course this was after dark and so I didn't want to put flash on so I have few pics of people. Mostly of desert stuff and MAN THAT WAS HOT OUT THERE. It was a good time though.

However if you were taken in a group shot of people - especially from an overview from someone who did not know you then I'm not sure what to tell you. I'll let @Matt Derrick in on this and how much control we have on this - I know myself I was good with taking people pics and so did not take many.

I think there will be a compilation of pics/vid at some point which I look forward too as I got out way too late from internet cafe after powering up on devices and walked out for a few pics and HOT DAMN it was hot out there so this kinda pale New Yorker moved to get back under shade.

I may have came off agro or stressed about it or something, but I'm really not, if you accidently share a pic of me I'm not going to get worked up about it. I wouldjust rather see pic of me before they get shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads