fl to ga

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
a buddy of mine is trying to get from destin, fl to macon, ga. where's the closest yard to catch out of? my ccg guide is pretty old and doesn't have destin or fort walton and i'm not sure which town is nearest to that. can anyone help? we all know how much fl sux!

dharma bum

Reaction score
that's where he's from. that's where his friends are. he's down there taking care of his kid and he just wants to visit. all the trains that i know of from pensacola go through bama or nolo. just wondering if anyone new of a straighter shot.

you really have to stay here a while to really enjoy macon. i came back! i have friends that are still traveling that visit all the time. what's so bad that happened to you?

dharma bum

Reaction score
hahhhahahahahhahahahahaaaa. that's sooooo fucking funny. and i guess you just love where you're from? is that the reason you started traveling? to get away from your awesome home town?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads