Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com

Timothy Englert

Reaction score
Website
tenglert.com
Thanks for sharing your travels. Just did a 1,000 trip around NY this summer. I'm 65 and it felt so healthy to be outdoors and sleeping free under the trees. You are right about pictures. I have many but wish I took many more. Every one brings back that moment. Here is one moment. When I got to the Adirondacks route 3 was freshly pave and so smooth, I thought I died and went to Bikers paradise. Feast your eyes on this
IMG_2699.JPG
fresh asphalt and wide shoulders with only a herd of cars ever so often. The east has so many roads you can always find a quiet one. safe travels!

vajrabond

Reaction score

I made a little highlight video of my tour down California and across Arizona this month. Hoping to hit the road again after the pandemic eases up. Thinking about the East Coast Greenway and Northern Tier as summer options. At the end of my last tour I traded labor at BICAS in Tucson and upgraded all my bike components. Been wishing I was on the road again since. Hope y'all are staying safe out there.

P.S. apologies for ghosting.

Reactions: SaltyCrew

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads