finger biteing hello

skunkskunk

Reaction score
hey, im sarah. & i spose i have to start somewhere.
i was beboppin around & found this site which i think can help me alot. i live in good ol' Michigan, home of motor vehicles and, as of lately, empty bank owned houses. Anyways, the weather is starting to look up and the plan that has been forming in my head throughout this entire winter is getting closer to becomming true. Im going to leave sometime in the middle of summer if i can just keep patient and realy get a good hold on things. I have a parent and im alsd going to have to find a way to work around her and ultimatly a way to completely cut off from her. If you have any suggestions with that or anything plz help me out, shes the only thing standing in my way. It sounds like a bitch move to skip out on my mom but shes become a complete money hungry, Better Homes and Gardens magazine zombie. i just cant deal with the way she breathes down my neck and talks about buying new trucks while she shuffles around with a slimfast bar in her hand. ANYWAYS, there are literally streets lined with abandoned houses around where i live. even out in the woods people have just left their houses and avoided all Legal contact trying to just leave their debt behind. im really going to take advantage of all of this. Ive scoped out alot of the houses ive seen out in the woods and have spent the night in a few of them (a couple were unlocked and seemed to have been roosted in before.) this is about as far as ive gotten and i would appreciate it so much to get some ideas and feedback about what should be my next move because im actually really nervous. Also, i just joined this site today and this is me poking my head out there.

mm mm mmmm
skunk

Rise 609

Reaction score
find some other local kids or see if anyone on here is in your area and wouldnt mind giving you a hand with a new place. Make sure to buy new door locks so noone can walk in on you and you'll have the key. As for the mother issue that sounds like more of a personal issue then anyone else can help you with. If the time is right for you to cut ties, you'll have no problem packing your bag and heading out the door.

stove

Reaction score
Ouch minor. Well, welcome, good luck! Sounds like there are plenty of squatting options in your area, I've actually thought about it for after this summer.

skunkskunk

Reaction score
ha yeah minor. but only for a lil bit longer. i dont care, im more then ready to go rly. been thinking about for way too long its time to just fucking do it :]
yeah there are alot of options, its pretty great, actually its fantastic. around Cohoctah Mi too is alot of woods and unclaimed ground where setting up is rly easy and its good for sleeping out in the summer, ive been scopeing out for a while ha. cept the KKK hangs around there still but theyre all too old now to do much besides yell at you.

stove

Reaction score
hah KKK. Dunno how they hold up against the neoskins I grew up fighitng with in Boston...They've probably got better aim with a 12 gauge. Go for the ops, sounds like osme fun squatting, everyone could have their own place!

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Hmmm... So Im about 20 minutes to the west of you. I total feel you bout growing up in the sticks. But now that I am older I wouldnt trade it for anything. Hell I dont think I saw Mtv until about 96 when we moved back from Hawaii and into town only because cable wasn't available way out in the country.. But anyways I'm not really sure what your into.. Ann Arbor is only about 45 minutes from you maybe an hour.. They have a lot of cool kids to hang out with the Diag is pretty cool in the summer plenty of squatts around or at least friendly hippies for what ever thats worth.. Mac's bar in Lansing has all ages shows.. Agnostic Front just played an all ages show last week.. Check em out tho cause they get a lot of that emo shit in there.. Also theres a national forest in Oak grove (just north of Howell). Its great for camping and hiking if thats your thing..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads