Finding girls on the road (A silly but relevant thread!) | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Finding girls on the road (A silly but relevant thread!)

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Of course there are girls that travel. Go to a festival or gathering perhaps. Dude if getting laid is your biggest obstacle in life let's trade places lol

Tiphareth

Reaction score
There is quality female companionship on the road. I think the mutual "crust" factor is what prevented the completion of the thought. Also certain girls of this kind are surrounded, and respected, by guys, and they'll usually avoid hurting other people's feelings, but I've found that people are really cool about that kind of thing.

I never did end up getting laid on the road, but being out on the road is like some extreme sexual tantric secret because as soon I took a shower put on some decent clothing my confidence levels were through the rooooofffff and I had sexual intercourse with many a female.

Again, confidence is built on the road. It's not evil or unhealthy to fantasize either, you'll probably end up getting distracted by adventure.

stove

Reaction score
haha so like everyone has said, you're probably trying wayyy too hard. Go with the flow, have some fun, and you'll get what you are looking for.

If you've got special interests, they probably exist in whatever major metro area is closest to you.

Heron

not very crusty
Reaction score
Website
tracklabs.net
I've met tons of ladies on the road. I mean, straight up. When I'm all dirty and nasty and smelling of death, I walk to the local malls and say, "OPEN WIDE, LADIES, THE HOBO IS HERE." They all immediately leave their boyfriends/girlfriends/friends/whatever and we all go to the nearest hotel room and fuck for DAYS.

i had a mate when i was like 16 who blew into town a two or three times over as many years. somehow when he came into town all the girls, well, basically did that, lmao. hobo charm i guess

Unslap

Reaction score
(Sex on a train sounds impossibly great)
If this fantasy ever plays out, make sure it's on one of those cars that says "do not hump". Fuck their rules!

Hobacalypse

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
lololol this wasn't a "hur dur can I gets the laid?" thread, more like just poking around and seeing if there really are these traveler girls out there. Shit looks too good to be true, I always figured there must be like two out there, but apparently not. That's good news.
Thanks. lmfao

and yo mikefwt, you sound like a riot. drinking + sarcasm is my type of combo, my friend hahaha
No there are no girls that will like you if you travel, they'll all hate you and think you stink and never go anywhere around your cock ever again, however if you get a dog your all set., now stay the fuck away from my girls creepo. fuckin' oogle

Reactions: kidbob

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
Rule one for traveling: Give up sex, its never going to happen again.

Everyone knows that!

It's funny because it's true.
10 years next February! I blame the beard.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
i disagree. theres always hookers

Well, yeah, in theory, but then you get into that whole "perpetuating the exploitation and objectification of women" thing and I just can't perform under that degree of rational self-examination.

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well, yeah, in theory, but then you get into that whole "perpetuating the exploitation and objectification of women" thing and I just can't perform under that degree of rational self-examination.

this is true. i was responding more or less to the sex thing. if all u give a shit about it sex then yea go get a hooker, but if u actually give a shit about women outside of sex, like a REAL relationship.... its gonna be hard. i still disagree though. out of the 7 billion ppl on this planet theres someone out there for you. as hard as it is for me to believe that sometimes.... ull find em sooner or later. not everyone finds theyre partner when theyre young, and others are too stupid to realize it until its too late. its kinda like a game.

i think everyone has someone out there for them for LIFE. but its their job to realize just who that person is when they got the chance, cuz afterwards ur fucked. u might find women for months, or fo ryears, but not for life. some ppl find that life partner when they young, and some find them when they old. like i said, its like a gambling scenario. course thats an old theory of mine i dont really agree with anymore. but its something to chew on.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
out of the 7 billion ppl on this planet theres someone out there for you. as hard as it is for me to believe that sometimes.... ull find em sooner or later. not everyone finds theyre partner when theyre young, and others are too stupid to realize it until its too late. its kinda like a game.

I strongly suspect that I'm asexual, although it might just be the inevitably monastic effects of spending too many years alone in the woods. Either way, I stopped looking a long time ago.

Reactions: BobbinGoblin

plagueship

Reaction score
homeless traveling couples can be so fucking codependent. i've been in this situation and observed it a couple times and sadly don't really know what to say except that being alone is better than being with someone who's making you crazy. find someone you can trust and relate to as a friend. and/or just randomly have one night stands along the way. in either case try not to have any screaming drunken breakups in front of your squat, at the trainyard, etc.

anyway i'm sure op brodog has long since fled the site, having learned both that traveling women exist and generally have a low threshold for creepiness.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads