Farmerboy, Aspring Novelist; Looking for friends able to provide good literatary content.

Reaction score
So, I'm a country boy from North Carolina whom just graduated this year from high school.

I've always loved the adventures that people talk about in autobiographies, biographies and novels, and so, I too, thought that I should start an adventure on my own. My entire life, I've always wanted to be a novelist like Koontz or Clancy, with the humor and cynicism of Twain and Salinger, but with the love and dedicated voice of Lowry.

To make things even more interesting, I started June 1st, with only a backpack, with a sleeping bag, three sets of clothes, a water bottle, some food, a netbook, and three large notebooks and two mechanical pencils. And just set off on my adventure. No money, no rules. Just learn to live the way we are meant to live as nature intended.

So far it's been a wild ride alone, I hope to find friends soon to add to the content between my pages.

Reaction score
There's a Barnes & Noble across from this Starbucks. But they don't have any of his books in stock. :(

Reaction score
I did. They say the book must be requested, and it's better to buy online if I'm not willing to wait three days for it to arrive.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Jack London is my favorite author..... epic shit.....but yeah keep on truckin you'll run across some kids eventually....what part of the country you in?

0ddity

Reaction score
If you're anywhere in the midwest or the northwest in the next couple of weeks. Let me know.

Linda/Ziggy

Reaction score
I'm writtng my Punk Rock biography at the moment.
Still deciding if I will self publish or get an agent/publisher..
Best thing is to just write about your life and go have experiences.
Which you are doing.

Good Luck!!

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
i too am writing novel(s). check out henry miller and charles bukowski, they're right up your alley

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads