Electronic music anyone?

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
Right now I'm getting a kick out of Savlonic, they are funny. Rotersand is good, and industrial. Wendy Carlos is awesome, Assemblage 23, PPK is russian and very cool. There is so much good stuff out there, a whole world of it in fact.

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
not quite as chill as the stuff above this post, but it always puts me in a good mood:

/watch?v=CgfQ1wnSCKg

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
I guess I ought to post a few more, so Savlonic, because they amuse me right now:

and my personal favorite:

bIackswan

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score

wall.jpg

dprogram

Reaction score
Yeah I guess it is more along those lines but there's very little rock at all on the last album. Squarepusher sounds familiar...not sure though. Aphex Twins! lol DJ Shadow! Any Chemical Brothers album. I have been more into Industrial lately myself. And as much as I hate to admit it I've got a soft spot for some Dubstep particularly Bassnectar check it out

Oh and btw Bassnectar started out listening to hardcore....

E

Earth

someone mentioned wendy carlos, i remember when she was still walter and have many of his early records....
did not read this whole thread but tangerine dream did it for me along with eno during the 1980s....
then of course, there was kraftwerk, in a league all of their own to this day.
gotta say, we have a very good noise scene out here, say vicinity of new haven.... totally reminds me of what the scene was like in nyc back in 82, just better.
no additudes, just interesting sounds from interesting people :)

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
someone mentioned wendy carlos, i remember when she was still walter and have many of his early records....
did not read this whole thread but tangerine dream did it for me along with eno during the 1980s....
then of course, there was kraftwerk, in a league all of their own to this day.
gotta say, we have a very good noise scene out here, say vicinity of new haven.... totally reminds me of what the scene was like in nyc back in 82, just better.
no additudes, just interesting sounds from interesting people :)
The Walter/Wendy Carlos thing is kinda interesting, because there are so many rumors about it. Actually, I guess it is kinda sad. But I love her music, and she is quite the geek.

I gotta check out the scene out there then, but I have to get un stuck from here first.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads