East (coast) vs West (coast) | Squat the Planet

East (coast) vs West (coast)

E

Earth

East, specifically north east...
New England Rules!!
Tons of variety, good people, food, drink.... anything I want I can do right here right now.
Boredom does not exist in our vocabulary :)

Nelco

Reaction score
love the greenary on the east, but love the attitude on the west

Reactions: xeperu

menu

Reaction score
I prefer the left coast. although the right coast has its perks. gotta love nyc

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i like the landscape of the west coast better...from so-cal to canada you go through several completely different climates and landscapes...east coast is either pine forests in the south, deciduous coastal plain or deciduous mountans...also i'm from the east coast so those western landscapes are more of a novelty........BUT....my vote in general is for the east coast.....too much of out west is uninhabitable or inhospitable terrain...vast deserts...innaccessable mountain ranges..yucky oregon and washington high deserts.....you got 2 major highways and only a few long distance mainline train routes goin up and down the west coast....east coast is a spiderweb of roads, highways and train lines....it's definitely more fun ridin freight in the east........

Reactions: Mankini

Unslap

Reaction score
The east has a way of looking totally dead after the leaves have fallen. And the air becomes bitter cold and not as nice for breathing.

Reactions: bryanpaul

littlejasonsandiego

Reaction score
i like how the east has parts that look much cooler architectually, im more of a city boy so i prefer much of the east coast. so-cal has too much urban sprawl. northwest is too stingy...north east is very giving and hospitable. more people = more shows(usually) = more ''cool'' people. west coast not as many people from maine to miami., but what about the south coast eh?

Reactions: Mankini
D

Deleted member 14481

I find that people are more generous in the West, but there's more to do in the East. It always depends on what you're looking for. I need generosity, so it's the West, for me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads