drive in movie theaters - anywhere | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

drive in movie theaters - anywhere

Kuchi Kopi

Reaction score
Theres one in Santa Barbara, CA. Also, one in Minetto, NY which is close to or in Fulton. Take 690 to 48 and go the back way is the locals advice on getting there.

Fred R

Reaction score
The Cherry Bowl near Traverse City, MI. I was fortunate to live out my teens in Grand Traverse County, and this was a famous spot around town.

todd

Reaction score
summer ave drive in in Memphis tn.

Maestro

Reaction score
Barrie, Ont, Canada. Definitely was there 6 years ago atleast. Lol nothing better then watching a movie in your car and jus smokin tonnes of weed. Assuming its late and kids arent near your car lol

**Sorry just realized this is under United States.

brando

travelling through time and space
Reaction score
There's a lot more in PA than I was aware of. Somebody mentioned like 3 or 4, and none of them was the Garden Drive-in of West Nanticoke, PA. Grew up close to it. Sneak your friends in in the trunk or under a blanket. Double features on two screens.

Spring through Fall it has a decent flea market every Sunday. All the weird old shit from people's attics, not a bunch of mass produced Chinese shit from vendors.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
San Luis Obispo, CA.

IMG_20190207_181134108_HDR.jpg

Cough* cough*

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads