TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
So I wanted to post this. I know all about Sidewalk Slams, so we can skip those
So anyway, I make a drink today. Here's the recipe:

1/3 of the cup filled with Kraken or some black rum
A large "shot" of vanilla extract (I have vodka that's have vanilla beans in it for over a year, some thick stuff)
and the rest of the cup with milk

Its strong and tastes heavily of rum. The vanilla adds a nice touch to it.

What else you guys drink on the road?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
me and my buddies from MD when we were out and about used to "drink a cappy"......a "cappy" is just Old Bay seafood seasoning sprinkled on your beer...dont really have to mix it in just shake some on the rim and take a drink....be passin that shit around...you can also "smoke a cappy" but thats another story

49107.jpg
image.jpg
steelereserve.jpg
207C.gif
CAPPY

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Wild Turkey and a bottle of Tabasco

I'm considering riding trains out to wherever you are and smacking you for these words. Desecrating cheap whiskey is one thing, desecrating Wild Turkey should be punishable by egregious bodily harm.

What do I drink on the road? Nothing cheaper than Mississippi Mud. All that mixed up booze is for alcoholics and low-lifes.

cxr - you are what you drink

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

Kodiak

Reaction score
I'm considering riding trains out to wherever you are and smacking you for these words. Desecrating cheap whiskey is one thing, desecrating Wild Turkey should be punishable by egregious bodily harm.

What do I drink on the road? Nothing cheaper than Mississippi Mud. All that mixed up booze is for alcoholics and low-lifes.

cxr - you are what you drink
Agreed. It an Alaskan thing. I never seen people drink how Alaskans do. I am a future alcoholic. If only you could see my blood lines hahaha.

E

Earth

A Rasta I knew used to drink Jamacian rum with Ensure, so he could get his "Ensurance"
I am not making this up.....

I myself am semi retired from the drinking life, so I no longer really discuss anything related to it but I will add that last year, I was still making a mean SKYY Smoothie, which even my ex could never deny :)

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Traveling is about the bare essentials ..straight whiskey and beer is the only way to go....Whiskey is king because its less to carry, packs a punch and when your trackside waiting forever for your train you can rock toss the fuck out of it.

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. It an Alaskan thing. I never seen people drink how Alaskans do. I am a future alcoholic. If only you could see my blood lines hahaha.
I think its just the cold northern thing. Russians, Alaskans, and Finns, the three heaviest drinking folk I know. I guess when you are stuck in the cold dark for half the year, its either learn to drink, or suicide. Or both.
I don't really drink so much anymore, but when I did, I was all bout whiskey and beer. Not mixed, just my drinks of choice. Irish coffee if the night got on too long. And of course regional things. There is no way to deny that a fresh Pina Colada out of a coconut on some white sand beach of the carribean is a magical thing.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I am an alchie at my core, so I'll drink whatever is at hand. I like to mix vodka with some kinda flavored beer or and kinda booze with flavored beer or sometimes ill mix spacebag, boooze and flavored beer. but this old bay and steele thing sounds like somethin to try.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
another good one is the "Sidewalk Clam" ......you git a bottle of clamato (on EBT, naturally) and pour it in your beer......MMMMMMMM....fuckin goooood....and it's alot cheaper than buyin the Budweiser "Chelada" shit (although i do sometimes)

51275_Juice_Clamato_Picante_Plastic_32_Ounce_small.jpg
image.jpg
nattyice.jpg
207C.gif
budweiser-clamato-chelada.gif

Cardboard

Banned
Reaction score
another good one is the "Sidewalk Clam" ......you git a bottle of clamato (on EBT, naturally) and pour it in your beer......MMMMMMMM....fuckin goooood....and it's alot cheaper than buyin the Budweiser "Chelada" shit (although i do sometimes)

51275_Juice_Clamato_Picante_Plastic_32_Ounce_small.jpg
image.jpg
nattyice.jpg
207C.gif
budweiser-clamato-chelada.gif
That's just "red-beer" Bryan. Thats been around a lot longer than sidewalk slam. I remember my dad drinking those to fix hangovers when I was a kid.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
That's just "red-beer" Bryan.
shutup :mad: ...... your dad didnt drink em sprawled out on SIDEWALKS under awnings in the rain!!!

Good way to flavor up your beer is to get those propel fitness water powder packets, or something similar(again, EBT) mix one in there...they make these little liquid dropper bottles for flavoring your water and i tried with peach flavor, but it was yucky.......but yeah
sportsdrinks-powdered-propel-sticks-kiwi-strawberry-box.jpg
PLUS
34487.jpg
EQUALS
0_0_0_0_250_225_csupload_38075425.jpg

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads