does anyone NOT drink?

Will Wood

Reaction score
I don't 'get dehydrated' or 'stare' at the sun. Sun gazing is only for a short time at sun up. And using fasting or living as a breatharian for a period of time can be good for you. The body can be made more efficient if we allow it to clean itself up. If curious you can find swallowing air as a time honored body cleaning/empowering yoga practice. And it should be done on an empty stomach. I've said it before, at some point in our lives we decide whether our body is a temple or a toy. Mine is a temple, and I hope to clean out all the shit I've accumulated in my body and life..

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
I dont do anything other than caffeine, no cigarettes, booze drugs nothing...Just never got into the shit, Im poor enough as it is to need something else to be poor about lol

Reactions: AAAutin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Only tobbaco and caffeine. To much food. That all I do I like having clear mind . I don't judge anyone whatever people want .

looks like you get a good dose of adrenaline on the high rise...

• Haha
Reactions: scarletpimpernel

Savi

Reaction score
I don´t drink, but I fake that I drink just to share my booze and make people happy. I do a small fake sip and pass. I have no problem with drinking, and I do drink on social ocasions, but here in the streets the only drink is always the most cheap and unregulated Cachaça. It is less then 1 USD 500ml and pure poison.

FromNowhere

Reaction score
It never made sense to me to take a drug that makes me feel worse the next day. Maybe I'm more sensitive to alcohol though. I do smoke green every day and would probably micro-dose shrooms every day too.

bjorkedfork

Reaction score
I rarely drink and the only thing I do smoke are American Spirits, a pack will last me about a week. I like to have my wits about at all times and be able to take off/drive whenever I feel like it. Never liked the feeling of not having self control or options available to me.

Reaction score
I don't do fucking jack surprisingly (not cool enough to drink or smoke) and I don't mind if you drink a little or even smoke cigarettes cuss hey we are only human its what we do but what I can't stand is Weed Smokers. Now I ain't knocking everyone that smokes it but it seems when you come across most pothead types and you say you don't smoke/aren't interested in it they get really pissy or look down on you. Like I said maybe its cuss I ain't cool enough and don't get it I just got better shit to do.

D

Deleted member 20

Unsure if I already responded to this. I am sober and in recovery from booze and or any other mind altering substances. I actively dedicate much time and energy to improving my life after booze/drugs. I go to AA, surround myself with other positive people in recovery, have a strong spirituality that is at times connected to religion, yet independent. I mediate, read revovery literature, write with transparency about myself and pray that i dont drink ever again. I dont just not drink without effort as I am an Alcoholic who is actively trying to better myself while recovering from decades of active addiction.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8978

Occasionally I take a shot of NyQuil to help me sleep. I do drink sodas and water however in order to stay decently hydrated.

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
One of the many rules I have implemented for myself is to never drink with other train riders. I do drink but when I drink I drink alone, this only pertains to train hopping.

Most of the murders and beatings that occur on the rails are due to alcohol or riders being under the influence of some type of narcotic. I have drank with two different travelers in the past three years. The first one was a bad experience and a lesson learned.

The 2nd time was with a hobo that I trust and can depend on however for me personally I find its better not to place myself in that type of situation to begin with. You never know how someone will react under the influence especially someone you barley no living under the conditions that we do.

scarletpimpernel

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I don't do fucking jack surprisingly (not cool enough to drink or smoke) and I don't mind if you drink a little or even smoke cigarettes cuss hey we are only human its what we do but what I can't stand is Weed Smokers. Now I ain't knocking everyone that smokes it but it seems when you come across most pothead types and you say you don't smoke/aren't interested in it they get really pissy or look down on you. Like I said maybe its cuss I ain't cool enough and don't get it I just got better shit to do.

i hate potheads too they fuckin suck

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads