DIY Abortion??????? | Squat the Planet

DIY Abortion???????

anyways

Reaction score
So I'm not sure if I'm going to need this information or not at this juncture in time .... but I'm getting a little nervous about my lack of period and figured I should start looking into this.

Okay so I'm not going to be shoving a coat hanger up my shit.... so if anyone knows about any safe HERBAL abortion techniques... could you point me in the right direction?

(I'd sort of prefer this advice to come from women who have tried the method....but if you know someone who did it and it worked that's cool too I guess)

Annnnyway. Apologies for the morbid nature of this thread, but yeah. Kinda startin to feel desperate.
(Oh and I'm in Texas at the moment headed to ATX and if you know about any clinics that are cheap or free that works too)

Thanks.

Reactions: todd

tautoutrain

Reaction score

tautoutrain

Reaction score
well the first 12 weeks i believe. Im pregnant right now, so i may know a litttle bit XD...
have you had any pregnancy symptoms, I got mine when I was about 1 1/2 - 2 months along.
[ tender breast, hungry, hormonal moments/ sudden mood changes ]

opal

Reaction score
you should make sure you are pregnant first and do mad research on anything you take. i had this happen once. went to new york and flew a sign pigs where pretty nice about it with us. good luck. and im sure if you bug a plannedparent hood enough they might be able to help with something. i knew someone who got it done for 2 hundo but that still blows. sorry i dont have anything more helpful.

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
There is a zine called herbal abortion you can find online I bet. Probably a bunch of zines on the subject. But you are best off if you have an herbalist friend who can help you through it.
A friend of mine just went through that process and since it's just poisoning onesself to kill the fetus, it's really rough on ones body, and not always successful. From what I hear from personal accounts and from books is that you have to know it's going to work and be prepared to be sick as fuck during it and work hard.
Not to try and scare you away from doing it or anything.
I hope you are not pregnant. If you are, I hope that you do this and it goes just how you want it to. Sometimes I guess it works like a charm.

Herbal Abortion | zinelibrary.info
Herbal Abortion

crow

Reaction score
An overdose of vitamin C works. not guaranteed.
And eating morning glory-heavenly blue seeds also works.

Gudj's method is probably the best.

Skitty

Reaction score
I'm in your same situation right now, and it sucks, I really don't trust any of those herbal abortion methods because i've heard of a few attempts that just resulted in sick girls still pregnant. All the side affects sound horrible for it to only be 50% effective anyway. I do know that planned parenthood has what they call a "justice fun" it gives 30% off to those that are uninsured. The first time I had an abortion I was farther along than I though when I went in there and didn't have the extra $200 or so that it would cost, with me paying in nearly all 1's with $ I got flying a sign and explaining my situation, they covered it. Also every planned parenthood is different in cost. If you go to plannedparenthood.com you can look up clinics by city and some of them have they prices listed on their site, others you have to call.
Good luck doll : )

Reactions: Psi em and todd
M

Mouse

my friend in VA got hers free at planned parenthood.
but MD wont to it for free.
each place is different and it's kinda annoying.

tons of vitamin c seems to work but you kinda gotta go it like a morning after thing.

I've done a lot of research on herbal abortions but never practiced it. so I'm useless here

but I will say, a few hundred bux really isn't a drop int eh bucket compared to the cost of raising a child! so whatever you wanna do, do it!

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Basically the deal with herbal abortion is that it is very safe and effective if done in the earliest stages of pregnancy, early meaning first couple weeks. After that it becomes a lot more challenging and hard on the body with every day that passes.
You chances are still about 60% up to 8 weeks or so. Here is a how-to article by Susun Weed, an extremely knowledgeable herbalist. I've never done this myself although I have helped a friend to induce her period when she suspected pregnancy.
Herbal birth control, sterility promoters, implantation preventers, menstrual promoters, emmenagogues, uterine contractors, abortifacient
And another site that many people use as a reference:
Fertility Awareness, Herbal Abortion, & Herbal Contraception
The best thing to do is to have an awareness of your cycle and jump on it the minute you suspect pregnancy. Queen Anne's Lace, in particular, can be used as an herbal "morning after" pill and it is also extremely effective. There was a study done of about a dozen women who effectively used it as their sole method of contraception and it actually worked for all except those who didn't use it on a regular basis. The best thing about it is that regular consumption of the herb can actually prevent conception from ever occurring in the first place! But even so, don't be ridiculous about it if you really want to avoid pregnancy.
Use condoms too. Here is the site of the woman who is the most knowledgeable about it. Queen Anne's Lace grows all over the US and I am going to try and harvest some this spring even though I don't need it right now. Avail yourself!
http://robinrosebennett.com/wild_carrot article.htm

D

Deleted member 1505

I have used the vitamin C, parsley, and a dong quai a couple times to "induce" my period. Works every time. This is really the only DIY method I would trust anyway. Ive heard a lot of bad news with other methods. You also need to keep in mind that no DIY mehtod is going to be completly safe, and the biggest risk you face is having an etopic pregnancy. This basically means that the fertilised egg implanted in your fallopian tube, and inducing an abortion will cause life threatening bleeding. Also, most methods (including this one) work best earlier in the pregnancy. As soon as you notice youre late, is as soon as you should start the process. Anyway, I think you should read up on this yourself...I am not going to tell you how to do it since it can be dangerous. I've provided links to the pages for information. Good luck!
Angry for a Reason: How to induce a miscarriage herbally (and safely)
Angelica/Dong Quai

cranberrydavid

Reaction score
Here is the site of the woman who is the most knowledgeable about it. Queen Anne's Lace grows all over the US and I am going to try and harvest some this spring even though I don't need it right now. Avail yourself!
http://robinrosebennett.com/wild_carrot article.htm

I don't know anything about herbal abortions, but I want to put in a word of warning about Queen Anne's Lace which looks a lot like Poison Water Hemlock, one of the deadliest plants in the country, and often grows in the same area. Just make sure you can tell the difference. Poison Hemlock Seeds from Alchemy Works - Seeds for Magick Herbs and Pagan Gardens

Be safe!
David

Edit: I found this link on Google. It's pretty accurate, but just the fact that pagans are growing this herb in their gardens kind of freaks me out.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
I don't know anything about herbal abortions, but I want to put in a word of warning about Queen Anne's Lace which looks a lot like Poison Water Hemlock, one of the deadliest plants in the country, and often grows in the same area.
The way to tell the difference is that water hemlock has a smooth stem whereas Queen Anne's Lace has hairy stems. So just remember that Queen Anne has hairy legs! :)

venusinpisces

Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads