DIY Abortion??????? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

DIY Abortion???????

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Oh, I should also mention that if you try herbs and they don't work then there is a good chance of the fetus developing birth defects. So if you are going to do this at all then you must be prepared to get a surgical abortion asap if it doesn't work. This is all covered in the Susun Weed article linked to above but is worth stressing. Again, done during the first few weeks, herbal abortion is a very safe and effective procedure. Prevention is much better so plan for an emergency now, not after the fact.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
^^^I recommend this not because it's wrong to have a disabled kid but because it's probably not a good idea to create one if you can help it since this will result in a lot of difficulties for them. kind of a fine line but there's a big difference in those two mentalities.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
Hmm I probably shouldn't have said 'emergency'--that's a bit melodramatic. I've had lots of friends who've had abortions and never regretted it so you'll be fine if that's what you really want to do. Hope everything's going ok and also that anyone who needs this is thinking of it at an early stage so as not to rely on the medical industry. Good luck!

Nym

Reaction score
Oh, I should also mention that if you try herbs and they don't work then there is a good chance of the fetus developing birth defects.

this is very true....
and you can cause some damage to yourself also...
all in all theres always adoption if you cant get an abortion or a diy one

oh yeah and if you get an abortion done they make you watch this really fucked up-scare the shit outta you-video
itll fuck with your head a little...atleast it did me when i took a friend to get hers done...

FigTree

Reaction score
shit, i'd say you'd be best off just hitching or catching a bus to a state where you can get help for free. on a sidenote, how do the 'prolifers' not see that if you're not going to present women with a safe and legal method, theyre just going to be forced to resort to what could be seriously dangerous diy alternatives? i mean i'm all for do it yourself but not for fucking surgery

shanwich

Reaction score
i have used penny royal tea .i got 2 oz of dried penny royal from a weird hippie store , boiled it in 4 cups of water for 4 hours or so , it was syrupy , and drank it , then i took an aspirin. the next morning i was bleeding . i bled heavy for about a week . cramping and what-not. but it was only 3 months along . i have heard of hippie chicks using this method for late term abortions with much pain.

Reactions: Psi em

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you experienced this first hand but not only did I not have to do any counseling but in no way did I have to watch some gruesome film. Might be different in some places but this is Tennessee I'm talking about and that's about as backwoods/bible beating as it gets...

this is very true....
and you can cause some damage to yourself also...
all in all theres always adoption if you cant get an abortion or a diy one

oh yeah and if you get an abortion done they make you watch this really fucked up-scare the shit outta you-video
itll fuck with your head a little...atleast it did me when i took a friend to get hers done...

E

Earth

I see that quite sometime has past since the original post was made so I am sincerely curious as to how she made out.
My advice (had I been on sooner) would have been to go the Planned Parenthood route as the risks of giving birth (if the herbs thing goes horribly wrong) to a deformed child is too great, not too mention that it's unfair to both the child and the parent since neither wanted this to be the case.
Is there a chance you were able to find some sympathetic ears who could help you out financially??

I remember back around maybe 1989, 1990 - I found this very cute - very young - girl hitching while I just happened to be taking out my 1970 Duster 340 for a romp around town, so of course I picked her up.
At first she said that she needed a ride to Bridgeport to pick up a car or something, then she confessed that she was going to get an abortion. I immediately offered her any support I could, turns out she was all set (whatever that meant) but I insisted on driving her right to the front door and was going to make sure the protesters did not mess with her. She was more concered about them coming after me, to which I replied I'll just run them over. I don't know what ever happened to this nice girl, poor thing even offered me 'anything I wanted' as far as having a good time with her, but there was no way I could have taken advantage as that since I was compelled to be her 'big brother' so to speak.

I pray that the woman here who started this thread made out ok and is safe and sound.....

uncle steve

Reaction score
Considering prescription birth control turns me into a monster I check my discharge regularly and the stretchier the discharge the....oh fuck! i cant have sex! :( Im usually ALWAYS late, and this freaks me out, just because, you can never be too sure, even if youre charting your ovulation... Ive tried different herbs but recently I tried a tincture of Blue Cohosh Root its an abortiacient so it causes contractions in the uterus.... (i could feel the spasms, they werent painful just...noticable. When I used the tincture I filled one dropper full of the tincture into a 4 oz cup of water and drank it 3x for one day- a dear friend of mine recommended to drink this mixture between meals, so i did and in the morning the next day i started my period. ive tried other herbs for stimulating a late period....but the blue cohosh root tincture was what worked for me fastest. So...im not saying it worked as a successful abortion...i will probably never really know if i was pregnant or not...BUT it definitely worked fast as a period stimulator. Mugwort also works very well, sadly i think ive built some sort of tolerance to it though... Anyways whenever i am late as a precautionary.... I will either drink as a tea a tablepoon full of either pennyroyal, don quai angelica root, mugwort,tansy,....ive been told and have read all of these herbs can be extremely harmful if you use too much at one time...so i make sure im careful and dont overdo it but ive tried all of these herbs at least once for a length of up to 5 days either 1- 3x a day...and ive always gotten my period after...i make sure i have at least an ounce of all of these herbs around me...just in case! and someone mentioned the herbal abortion zine- its a great zine- gives you definitions and easy instructions to follow- id recommend that zine- if im absolutely positively pregnant and not just late....i would use the recommended herbal rituals to terminate the pregnancy....but besides all of that- i have definitely read these herbs arent anything to fuck with..and i wouldnt recommend using them as often as i do...who knows, ive probably maybe fucked up my chances at having a child by fucking with all these herbs for so long...a friend of mind used ginger root regularly and now that shes trying to get pregnant shes had 2 miscarriages...whoops!
good luck!

Mei

Reaction score
If yr really desperate I've heard that cotton root bark extract can work but it's probably better to go to a clinic. I miscarried without any "help" and almost died from internal hemorrhaging

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads