Craziest places you've slept for the night? | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Craziest places you've slept for the night?

Reaction score
Dude. It's true ab the black houses. But they are so dope. His wife decorates them. Mosaics broken mirrors so pretty. He is a total kingpin. His businesses are black too. I had nothing but love and beautiful experiences inside of them. The loft was actually where my daughter was conceived!!

jaws

Reaction score
Dude. It's true ab the black houses. But they are so dope. His wife decorates them. Mosaics broken mirrors so pretty. He is a total kingpin. His businesses are black too. I had nothing but love and beautiful experiences inside of them. The loft was actually where my daughter was conceived!!
You had a natural birth?

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

jaws

Reaction score
Yep yep. Natural vaginal birth December 27 2013
Way to go girl!
It seems like it's a rare thing these days.
Not that I have a vagina and should be judging, but I took a semester long class on human development, this topic being a huge focus in the class.
I will say this much, there was a lot of conspiracy behind modern labor norms.

Last edited:

Wawa

Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Two years ago I was in Fairplay, CO with two friends, all of us on bikes in a lot of cold and rain. Couldn't find anywhere legit to stay and only one really outrageously drunk guy invited us over, but we found this neat barrel sauna thing outside of the community center. We tarped up the bikes by a pile of maintenance stuff, and piled into the barrel - just barely room enough for three. We couldn't light the thing up without being really obvious, but it was still warm from earlier use and kept the rain out.

jaws

Reaction score
Two years ago I was in Fairplay, CO with two friends, all of us on bikes in a lot of cold and rain. Couldn't find anywhere legit to stay and only one really outrageously drunk guy invited us over, but we found this neat barrel sauna thing outside of the community center. We tarped up the bikes by a pile of maintenance stuff, and piled into the barrel - just barely room enough for three. We couldn't light the thing up without being really obvious, but it was still warm from earlier use and kept the rain out.

Barrel of friends... I dig it...

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
nope, that is too crazy for my mind to compute. was it in a house and everything?!?:D

dude, you dont even know... it was a second floor bedroom in duplex in a suburban village just outside a city.

with some chick that cared about me for a bit (or at least pretended really damn good, who knows with women these days!).

got that for a lil bit, it was weird, not too used to people being all nice and giving a shit about me ahhah

(then i guess according to her friends my drinking and stuff got to her ahah didnt even drink much at that point)

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
with some chick that cared about me for a bit (or at least pretended really damn good, who knows with women these days!).

got that for a lil bit, it was weird, not too used to people being all nice and giving a shit about me ahhah

oh I know all about that, I've been that chick. I really cared when I did it. :)

Karly

Reaction score
Ive crashed lots of random doorways, out in CA, SF area esp, they let you crash in any doorway thats closed long as theres not a no trespassing sign (and sometimes if there is) from 11p-7a. Me n my dude practically owned this sweet handicap ramp doorway of an old closed up apt building (we tried to get in to squat but it was boarded up tight w alarms even the roof access!) our door was right next to an Asian Karaoke bar (with massage too i think ;) and we'd build cardboard walls to block the drunks from pissing on us/have privacy. Sometimes they still ran into our walls stumbling drunk. Also squatted a construction barricade RIGHT out front of the Macys side entrance downtown SF, the whole street was closed cept the sidewalk and we crashed for a week or so behind the plastic construction barricade walls, between that and the actual chainlink fence. Woke up once to a construction crane, but the worker waved and HANDED US EAR PLUGS! Stopped stayin there tho cause one night they fuckin cleaning worker intentionally blasted us and all our shit with that nasty chemical high powered hose!!

benjysirois

Professional knob twiddler and sound anarchist
Reaction score
Caught a mad fever on the road when I was heading out west last. Landed in Regina and slept on a heating vent outside of the Justice building. Made it through the night and my fever broke too aha! Got woken up by some hostile staff though who threw me off the premises. I'm like "WOAH I'M ALIVE, ISN'T THAT AWESOME."

They had no idea. I'm sure I just looked like some sick and dirty bum ahahah.

Kept on going and made it to Medicine Hat that day. That day and the next were good days to be alive.

Reactions: Mankini and jaws

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
oh I know all about that, I've been that chick. I really cared when I did it. :)

Well it was horrible and i hate you for it lol

First time I let myself like someone and she bounces out on me lol

And idk I feel like she coulda but didn't.

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
my boyfriend and I traveled with our fancy hammock for a year and slept in crazy places with it. we went through davis cali and hung our snuggle rug in some trees in the campus. ( bear mace college) school was out. but the spinklers weren't haha. we even hung it back up in the same spot even after getting sprinkled on because we forgot.

Reactions: jaws
M

Monkeywrench

At the top of a 15 story abandoned industrial building in Illinois.
No longer exists.
MILES of sky.
This was when the original recipe of Four Loko existed and the world was a scarier place haha.

D

Deleted member 20

I have squated many hotels & hit one target multiple times in Boston. I could only gain access to the broom closets on each floor. There were cots, plenty of linen, bottled water, coffee machines & coffee, pens & stationary & coke nachine & ice machine right in the hall. I would pee in the laundry shoot late at night & once i must have slept late because i got a wake up call from an older & confused asian maid. Guess i forgot to put the Do not disturb sign on the door. :oops:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads